✗Chapter 48: A Taste of Taser Torture✗

"You are one stubborn bitch. I've never met anyone who was this stupid." Lucian growled, his burgundy eye glowing brighter than before.

"And I've never met anyone who was this idiotic! Did you even think this through? Why in God's name would I ever go with you? You killed someone I loved!" You bursted out passionately; your clothes clinging to you as they were soaking wet.

Lucian stormed forwards and grabbed you, his hand clamped around a fistful of hair. "That wasn't love, fool! It was Stockholm Syndrome and we all know it!" He threw you to the ground, kicking you in the side once you were down. A pained gasp slipped through your mouth whilst you held your hip, shaking from the cold and the stinging sensation.

"N...No...it-it wasn't...you're a liar..." You coughed out in desperation, now clutching the concrete with both hands.

"And you're pathetic. Now you're gonna regret everything you've ever done to us." Lucian seized your neck and slammed your head into the harsh slab of stone; knocking you unconscious.

"Your drawing...I like it." Your head snapped up as you saw a younger version of Michael, his blonde hair and blue eyes looking extremely cute whilst he sat next to you.

"Michael?" You gawked in confusion, surprise flickering across your face. Had you gone back in time? What...What was going on...?

"Yeah? What's wrong? You look like you just saw a ghost." Michael grinned and poked your cheek, acting adorable.

"I...I don't understand." You glanced around quickly - seeing the old classroom you learnt in as a kid.

"Are you okay?" He tilted his head as he questioned your bewilderment, watching you look around.

"Yeah...was I daydreaming...?" You mumbled.

"No, you were drawing...like we were meant to. Did you zone out again?" Michael chuckled and pulled you back down by your sleeve.

"Uh...wait. Michael! You're alive!" You flung your arms around the bemused boy, cuddling him as close as you could.

He blushed, but accepted the hug nonetheless. "Huh?"

"Are you feeling okay? Any injuries? Are you hurt anywhere?!" You worried over him, shaking his shoulders in panic.

"No...?" Michael responded hesitantly.

"O-Oh..." You realised how bad this must've looked like, letting go of him completely and feeling shy.

"Why would I be hurt? We're just in art class." He frowned at your fretting, but seemed to be flattered anyway.

"Never mind. I had a bad daydream." You lied; praying he wouldn't call you out on it.

"Right." Michael replied suspiciously, unconvinced whilst he stared at you with those beautiful blue eyes of his.

"So what are you drawing? Can I see?" You smiled and ignored your quickened heartbeat, enjoying the time you spent with him.

"Sure." His smile twisted into a smirk as he pulled his hand away, revealing a dismembered girl. You froze and gazed at the sketch in fear, seeing the familiar (h/c)-hair and (e/c)-eyes. Was that...you...?