~*~ Chapter Thirty ~*~

Tilly Age Two

Kiki Age Fifteen

Julian Age Sixteen

Kyle Age Seventeen

Eric Age Eighteen

Eric's P.O.V

As soon as Kiki had raised her arms and let out her wings a whole group of mutants began to approach us.

"HOLY SHIT!" Kyle exclaimed.

"Eeeekkk!!!! What's happening!?" Tilly cried out as she snuggled into Kyle's shirt due to fear.

"This is impossible" Julian said.

"Julian, if you have an ability now would be a really great time to tell us!" Kyle shouted.

"I do not have an ability although I can use weapons, I usually carry one weapon in particular" Julian replied as he took out a gun. "This is no ordinary gun, it refers to the name as an illusion gun, I was given it when I was younger, now I shall stand by Kiki and make sure the enemy's get nowhere near her, Tilly we will need you to help us by using your water magic, Kyle use your wizard magic.... Or whatever you call it and Eric, use your sword" Julian ordered.

"I'm already ahead of you!" I shouted as I gripped my sword tightly. There were a few child mutants, so Tilly did a front flip over Kyle's head and landed on her feet as she placed her hands together and focused her powers.

"You poor kids" she said shaking her head. "I'm sorry but you will have to go bye, bye cos I can't let you hurt my friends" Tilly told the children, they just laughed at her and began attacking, it was weird each of them had such strange ability's, it was crazy. "WATER TORNADO!" Tilly called out as she continuously spun around slowly forming a water like tornado, gee the name really fit the attack. When Tilly did that she managed to drown a majority of the kids, if the kids didn't drown -which most of them didn't considering they were fish like- the water would slice through their bodies easily, meanwhile I was busy sparring with some earthy looking mutant guy with a massive horn on his forehead and grey hair, he was using his arms as swords it was unreal.

"WATER BURIAL!" Tilly shouted as she closed her extended hand into a fist and blood splurted everywhere, it was rather disgusting. Meanwhile Kyle was busy walking on the air and making all different kinds of explosions on different mutants, soon enough it was down to about ten mutants left. Tilly became frightened considering there were no more children for her to fight so she jumped up and shouted "WATER DRAGON!" a dragon formed underneath her and yeah, you guessed it, the dragon was made out of water, she got pretty high up and stayed there.

"Wow, my eldest son really is something, you managed to destroy a majority of my mutants with a single sword, hmmm" My father said as he appeared from the bushes with Damon beside him, I could hear Kiki she was beginning the chant.

"Anata ga noroi o yaburu to ima no watashi o kiite" she began, Kiki also started glowing, it would most likely blind you if you were to look over at her directly.

"Kill the girl" Father ordered Damon, Damon nodded and teleported towards her.

"JULIAN!" I exclaimed, he turned around and pointed his gun at Damon, sending Damon into an illusion.

"shibito no naka kara tachiagaru hakai kara anata o sukuu" Kiki continued. I walked over to my father.

"Don't you dare touch Kiki" I snarled, he just laughed.

"You are just the same as you were when you were younger I see" Father replied, as I held up my sword. "But I accept your challenge....... My son" my Father added as he transformed.