~*~ Chapter Twenty Three ~*~

Tilly Age Two

Kiki Age Fourteen

Julian Age Sixteen

Kyle Age Seventeen

Eric Age Eighteen

Tilly’s P.O.V

Kiki sat up in her bed panting then she glanced at me her eyes wide with fright.

“Did you have a scary dream?” I asked Kiki as I placed my hands on her knee.

“Something’s wrong” Kiki told me as beads of sweat dripped from her forehead.

“Where did Eric go?” I asked her just noticing Eric wasn’t with us now.

“Eric….” Kiki gasped as she almost jumped off of her bed and ran down the hallway, I followed her but she was heaps more faster than I was. Kiki then pushed the door open which lead to Kyle’s room and ran in causing him to wake up.

“Kiki?” Kyle asked in a sleepy way rubbing his eyes.

“Where’s Eric!?” Kiki exclaimed as she shook Kyle by his shoulders.

“Wasn’t he in your room?” Kyle asked with a yawn.

“Not now” I whispered, Kyle peered behind Kiki to see me looking up at him.

“I don’t know” Kyle yawned lying back down in his bed.

“YOU HAVE TO KNOW!” Kiki shouted, I walked around Kiki to see tears in her pretty blue eyes.

“Kiki what’s wrong it’s not like his turned to the side of darkness or anything” Kyle replied still sounding sleepy.

“BUT THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT’S HAPPENED!” Kiki shouted her voice was choked with tears as she began to cry and Kyle sat up comfortingly and hugged her in a brotherly way. I climbed onto the bed struggling a little but finally go up; when I got up I squeezed in between Kiki and Kyle so I could hug them too.

“Don’t cry Kiki, you look prettier when you smile” I whispered hugging her only.

“It’s all my fault” Kiki sobbed as Kyle rubbed her back.

“Keeks don’t worry, work on saving your family and then when you have saved them all we will all work on getting Eric back kay?” Kyle assured Kiki.

“Okay” Kiki sniffled.

“Alright now go back to bed to get some more sleep and we’ll talk ‘bout this tomorrow with Julian kay?” Kyle replied and asked.

“Okay” Kiki replied as she got off the bed and picked me up. “Thanks Kyle, I’ll try my hardest to get your Swan back I can tell how much you miss her even though you don’t show it” Kiki told Kyle making his eyes go wide like owl eyes. He swallowed and then nodded once as me and Kiki left the room. We climbed into bed and I snuggled up against Kiki I loved Kiki she was like a mummy to me and Eric was like a daddy to me.

Soon it was morning and Kiki had already woken up, I was too tired from last night, when Kiki saw me let out a tiny yawn and rub my eyes she smiled over at me and handed me some warm milk in a sippy cup, I smiled at her and drank my milk it felt so nice and warm as it trickled down my throat.

“I was thinking about going Christmas shopping today after we speak about Eric this morning” Kiki told me as she munched on her toast.

“Christmas shopping!” I exclaimed smiling.