~*~ Chapter Seventeen ~*~

Kiki Age Fourteen

Swan Age Sixteen

Julian Age Sixteen

Kyle Age Seventeen

Eric Age Eighteen

Kiki’s P.O.V

I woke up in my dorm room, sitting up in my bed I looked around, I realised I was in the clothes I had been wearing yesterday, Eric was sitting in a chair asleep, I couldn’t help but think that I was forgetting something.

“Wait a second, where am I?” I asked looking around the room. “And how come Eric’s here, I thought he was part of the Curse Demon, and where’re Swan and Mama?” I asked myself as I scratched my head confusion spreading across my face. Eric blinked a few times and looked at me.

“Kiki” Eric said sounding sleepy.

“No, this isn’t real you…. you’re supposed to be in the Curse Demon” I stated.

“Ah damn, I erased too much of your memory, excuse me for a second” Eric replied as he tossed a ring in the air and it became a sword, he pushed the end and slid his hand along the blade then he swung it across my head and everything became black.

Eric’s P.O.V

“Hey Eric!” Kyle’s voice called from outside Kiki’s dorm room.

“What is it?” I asked as Kyle came into the room.

“It’s Kiki’s birthday in a few weeks, you have to make her read the book, if she doesn’t learn soon she will die on her birthday” Kyle replied.

“Ah, right it is also close to Christmas, in just a few months” I said.

“Yeah and Kiki’s birthday is near Christmas” Kyle stated.

“Alright, I shall try my best” I said.

“Yeah, oh Julian and I have been working on a present for Kiki, we realised considering she likes that stuffed animal bag so much we should make her a toy, so we have started to make her a toy bear, we think maybe you should give it to her though, she really likes you Eric” Kyle replied.

“Oh….. Like?” I asked tilting my head a fraction to the side.

“Yeah like as in the way Swan ‘likes’ me” Kyle told me. “And I know you ‘like’ her too” Kyle added doing the whole rabbit ears thing when he said like.

“Uhhh” I stammered I could feel my face becoming red, so I turned around, my back facing Kyle then I began to rub the back of my neck nervously.

“Alright I’m leaving, oh and Julian has heard that there have been sightings of a little girl around the corridors, Julian says from what he’s heard she has long brown hair and brown eyes, it is also said she’s wearing a blue summer dress, but that’s all I can give you, well see ya later” Kyle replied and left the room. I suddenly turned around; the description he had given me was so familiar it was like I knew who he was talking about but I couldn’t remember who it was, it was actually quite strange.

And that was when I saw it, from behind the door was a little brunette girl, she was looking at me suspiciously but she was also extremely quiet.

“HEY!” I exclaimed.

“Oo” The little girl squeaked, she flinched at the sound of my voice and hid more behind the door.

“I won’t hurt you, you only look young but may I ask why you are inside a high school? Where is your Mother and father?” I asked.