~*~ Chapter Eleven ~*~

Kiki Age Fourteen

Swan Age Sixteen

Kyle Age Seventeen

Eric Age Eighteen

Damon Age Eighteen

Unknown P.O.V

“DAMON! DO NOT FAIL ME LIKE YOUR BROTHER DID! I EXPECT GREAT RESULTS FROM YOU! HURRY UP AND BITE THE DAMN GIRL!” I shouted as Damon sat on the ground with one knee up and the other down, he had his head down as well.

“I am sorry, although it is awfully hard when she is always around brother” Damon told me, I walked up to him and grabbed his red hair as I yanked it as hard as I could.

“DO NOT DISOBEY ME!” I exclaimed glaring at him.

“Y-YES SORRY!” Damon screeched in pain.

“NOW LEAVE, KILL ERIC IF YOU MUST JUST BRING ME THE GIRL!” I shouted finally deciding that Damon would not have to kill the one I seeked, instead I would put her through pain as she slowly died. It would be a great experience and it would give me a chance to pain her more.

“Yes sir”

Kiki’s P.O.V

I woke up the next day and quickly got changed into my school uniform today would be my first actual school day. Once I had my uniform in my hands I took my indoor shoes and ran out of my bedroom towards the bathroom, Kyle was just about to open the door but I just made it in before him.

“Huh?” he asked once the door quickly opened and closed again.

“Sorry Kyle, I won’t be long” I said peering my head out from the crack in the door, closing my eyes and giving him a quick peace sign. Kyle let out a very loud agitated sigh as he slid down the wall and sat on the ground. I closed the door again and turned on the taps.

“Why are you so excited suddenly?” Kyle asked. I froze as I removed my hand slowly from the hot water nob. “Kiki?” Kyle asked, I shook my head and looked at the door.

“I-I just do” I stammered.

“Um…. Okay then” Kyle replied. I got into the shower and let the warm water run over my body, I decided to be quick because I didn’t want to take up the short amount of time we all had to get ready for school, soon enough I climbed out of the shower wrapping a towel around me and drying my hair. I then put on my school uniform and slipped into my indoor shoes as I pushed the door open causing it to his Eric in the face.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry!” I exclaimed covering my mouth, Eric rubbed his forehead then smirked.

“It is fine Kiki” he replied. I nodded and ran back upstairs leaving the boys awfully confused. I walked cautiously towards Damon’s room, I was afraid considering he tried to bite me yesterday but I stood strong. I pushed open the door to find a ruffled bed yet nobody was sleeping in it.

“Erm…. D-Damon?” I stuttered my hands shaking rapidly as I entered the room. I felt a chill in the room and I instantly spun around when the door slammed shut. Weird deep laughter filled the room and I turned around again to find Damon sitting on the window ledge with one of his legs up as he rested his elbow on it.

“Shouldn’t you be trying to save your clan?” he asked in an eerie voice. I stood my ground though, I wasn’t going to let Damon scare me, I was strong all I needed was will power. I approached Damon trying to seem unafraid when really I was slowly breaking down inside.