~*~ Chapter Twenty ~*~

Tilly Age Two

Kiki Age Fourteen

Swan Age Sixteen

Julian Age Sixteen

Kyle Age Seventeen

Eric Age Eighteen

Kiki’s P.O.V

I sat up in my bed yawning I stretched out and then got to my feet, Tilly was on the ground eating toast, I giggled she was so adorable.

“Good morning Tilly” I said, Tilly looked at me with the bread dangling from her mouth.

“Good morning Kiki” she replied, I couldn’t quite make out what she was saying because she had food in her mouth, I gave her a smile.

“Didn’t you ever get told not to talk with your mouth full?” I asked kindly. Tilly just nodded once.  “Alrighty, I’m going to go grab myself some toast” I added Tilly crawled over to a plate and held out a piece of toast to me. “Oh you got me some toast?” I asked, taking the piece of toast off of Tilly. She shook her head.

“Eric” she said pointing to the door, her mouth still had her toast in it so her voice was still muffled.

“Oh…. Eric got it for me” I replied. Tilly nodded once and then held her toast in her two hands and continued to eat it, she looked so cute I just wanted to hug her and squeeze her. “Hmm speaking of Eric, he better start teaching me to fight seriously I need to be able to so I can save Swan” I said to myself Tilly just stared at me.

“You fight good already but” Tilly finally said with the toast back in her mouth, I couldn’t help but laugh.

“You think so?” I asked, Tilly got all shy again and hugged her teddy tightly as she stared at me and nodded once, the toast still in her mouth. “Awee you’re so cute Tilly!” I exclaimed smiling at the two year old girl. Tilly put her teddy by her knee’s again and continued to eat the toast with two hands she looked quite comfortable sitting on her knee’s it was cute. I took a bite out of my toast and then looked back at Tilly. “Tilly, I’m gonna go down and see the boys, I’ll come back up soon with some chocolate milk for you okay?” I asked Tilly’s small shy look became a massive grin and she gave me one sharp happy nod. “Okay, todays the last day of school then it’s the Christmas Holidays, we should have fun together” I said smiling at Tilly as I pushed open my double doors. “And remember to stay put we can’t risk any teachers or students knowing you’re staying here okay sweetie” I added looking over my shoulder.

Tilly gave me one sharp nod again and then I walked towards the kitchen to find the boys eating breakfast.

“Oh you’re awake Kiki?” Eric asked giving me a small smile.

“Yup!” I exclaimed as I ran over to the kettle and turned it on, I then got a cup out and placed a teabag in it than two sugars, while the kettle was boiling I got a little sippy cup out for Tilly and filled it up with chocolate milk.

“So Kiki are you gonna drink both of those?” Kyle asked as he munched on his cereal.

“No idiot I’m giving one to Tilly” I joked, Kyle smirked.

“I’m just messin with ya, I knew what you were doing” Kyle replied smirking at me still.

“Here let me help you” Eric offered as he poured the hot water into my cup and then the milk, he stirred it and then carried it for me.

“Nice of you to ask if we wanted some” Kyle complained.

“Oh I’m sorry Kyle, do you want a drink?” I asked giving him an innocent smile.