~*~ Chapter Seven ~*~

Kyle Age Seventeen

Kiki Age Fourteen

Swan Age Sixteen

Eric Age Eighteen

Kyle’s P.O.V

I woke up carefully lifting Kiki off of me; it was stupid what I had done even though I desperately wanted to break the curse for her. I walked out of the room it was only early considering nobody had arrived at school yet and it was still dark outside.

“I can’t do this….” I whispered to myself sitting on the ground against a wall with my knee’s up and my elbows resting on my knee cap holding my head, tears escaped my eyes as I thought of Swan and how we used to be.

Flashback…

Kyle Age Twelve…

Swan Age Eleven…

Kiki Age Nine...

“Kay Mum, I’ll come home as soon as I pick up the medicine for Kiki” Swan told her mother as she ran out of the house in her denim jeans and tank top.

“I hate them, I hate them all” a boy about a year older than Swan said, Swan stopped in her path holding her arm protectively in front of her in a light fist as she looked at the older boy who had cuts all over him.

“Who do you dislike?” Swan asked in her calm soft voice.

“Everybody in this world!” the boy stated, Swan flinched at the tone he was using.

“But why?” Swan asked unsure about what he was speaking about.

“They treat me badly” the boy finally replied a little quieter.

“What is your name? May I ask?” Swan said a little unsure how to approach the boy.

“Why are you being so nice to me?” the boy replied sternly, Swan twirled her blonde wavy hair around her finger nervously.

“B-Because I-I like being kind to people” Swan stuttered in reply blushing a little. The boy stood up he was taller than Swan by at least half a head.

“Kyle” the boy replied sharply. Swan gave him a nervous smile, she continued to blush it was quite funny.

“N-N-Nice to, to meet you K-Kyle” Swan stuttered pausing for a second and cupping her hands in front of her waist that nervously lifting up her shoulders. “I-I-I am S-S-Swan” Swan stuttered. Kyle looked at her confused and then finally he cracked a smile.

End of Flashback…

Kyle Age Seventeen

Kiki Age Fourteen

Swan Age Sixteen

Eric Age Eighteen

Swan had always been there, she was always making me feel happy when I was younger and now she was gone… I looked up at the bed and realised Kiki was no longer there it took me a little while to realise Kiki was standing directly in front of me.

“Kyle…” she began looking down at me nervously.

“Yeah?” I asked with a sniffle.

“I can’t do this, I may as well….. I may as well sacrifice myself instead” Kiki stuttered, my eyes widened at what she had said and I was immediately standing up holding her shoulders.