~*~ Chapter Four ~*~

NOTE: this chapter is fairly sad but please read it anyway please ^_^

~*~ Chapter Four ~*~

Continuing From Previous Chapter

Kiki Age Fourteen

Swan Age Sixteen

Kyle Age Seventeen

Kiki’s P.O.V

Swan looked down at me, something was different about her, the expression on her face wasn’t as happy and full of energy as it usually was.

“Does it hurt?” Swan asked me and then began to cough.

“SWAN!” I exclaimed as I held her shoulders.

“I am fine” she replied finally finishing her coughing fit. I smiled at her.

“Ha! Yeah it doesn’t hurt at all” I replied smiling at her with my eyes shut and a tight fist on my forehead. I lied of course…. I didn’t want Swan worrying about me. As we continued to walk towards the medicine cabinet I cringed as a huge amount of pain shot through my arms. Kyle looked at me. But said nothing.

Finally Swan took out a few bandages from the cabinet and wrapped the delicately round my wounded arms. When she was done she smiled at me but the collapsed, Kyle caught her.

“Kiki go to the living room I’ll go put Swan to bed she must be tired” Kyle said, I nodded and ran out of the room and sat on the couch, something was wrong I just couldn’t put my finger on it…

Kyle’s P.O.V

I gently placed Swan on her bed she looked at me and smiled weakly.

“I guess it is killing me quicker than I thought” she said sadly but smiling.

“Get some rest, I’ll organise your Mother’s funeral and I’ll talk to Kiki sweet dreams angel” I said opening the door and leaving the room; when I closed the door behind me I leaned against is and sighed then I sat down resting my arms on my knees. Finally I got up and walked downstairs to see Kiki with her elbows resting on her knees and her hands cradling her head.

“Why can’t I realise what’s going on?” she asked herself; I walked over to her hesitantly and sat on the opposite chair.

“She’s…. dying” I told Kiki, Kiki’s head immediately shot up and she looked at me with widened, frightened eyes.

“NO! YOU’RE LYING!” Kiki exclaimed as she lifted her fist towards her chin and looked at me confused.

“Why would I lie about something like this?” I asked Kiki dumbfounded.

“SHE CAN’T LEAVE ME SHE WON’T!” Kiki exclaimed. I stood up disgusted.

“WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!? YOU ONLY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOURSELF WHY WON’T YOU JUST GROW UP! YOUR SISTER MAY LOOK AFTER YOU AND SEEM STRONG BUT YOU KNOW WHAT DEEP DOWN IT KILLS HER TO SEE YOU ACT THIS WAY YOU SELFISH LITTLE SHIT!” I exclaimed letting my anger get the better of me. This ticked Kiki off and she stood up too as she pulled her fist back and the flung it forward going to punch me, I caught her fist in my palm and smirked at her. “Pretty tough” I complimented her; the next thing I knew she kicked her leg up hitting me in the shin.

“ASSHOLE!” she exclaimed as I clutched my leg. I must admit she was fairly strong for a girl her age.

“OW!”

“HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING SELFISH JUST LOOK AT YOU, YOU THINK YOU’RE A BIG HOTSHOT BUT YOU’RE NOT YOU’RE JUST A COMPLETE DORK!” Kiki exclaimed. “BESIDES….” Kiki began to continue but then stopped dropping her arm to her side and standing up straight on both of her legs. “You don’t know the pain I’ve been through!” she exclaimed it wasn’t very threatening considering it was choked with tears; Kiki also turned her head to the side and looked down.