~*~ Chapter Thirteen ~*~

Kiki Age Fourteen

Swan Age Sixteen

Eric Age Eighteen

Damon Age Eighteen

Kyle Age Seventeen

Kiki’s P.O.V

I woke up the next day and immediately ran to the bathroom, today I wouldn’t have anybody bothering me such as Damon and today was the day I actually started school officially, I also heard that they had a library here so I wanted to check that out before school started. When I was done in the shower and had gotten dressed it was still dark out that was great I had plenty of time, I brushed my short light brown hair that reached just above my shoulders and placed my indoor shoes on, then I ran out down the stairs skipping a few on the way down.

“So….. Eric mentioned their being a secret door in the library that led to forbidden books and files…… That’s where I’ll have to go” I said to myself as I cautiously seeked out the library. I was becoming frustrated because I couldn’t find the right room besides most of them were locked anyway and I was unsure about the place considering all this time I’d been here I’d never gone to class. “Argh! Where’s the damn library!” I exclaimed placing my hands on my hips with frustration.

Finally after walking down a few more confusing hallways and up a few more large sets of stairs I found the room that clearly stated the words LIBRARY.

“About time” I said to myself pushing the door open, it was unlocked which I found odd, it felt like somebody had expected me to come by and it kind of scared me. I hesitated and paused in front of the stairs. “Kiki you have to do this, this is very important it will tell you what happens after you save your clan, it will also tell you how to make sure there’s a full moon on your birthday” I assured myself as I entered the room.

Now all I had to do was find out where that secret entrance was and I’d be fine, it was really strange being in the library it felt like somebody else was in there with me and it scared me a whole heap. I sighed leaning against a book shelf, suddenly it began to move, I let out a quick short squeal as it turned around and I found myself in a dark passage lit up by wall lights they weren’t the electric kind either, they were the kind of lights you saw in medieval dungeons it was quite creepy. I took one of the torches off of the wall and walked down the passageway, I noticed another one had been taken and I was dully alert.

“Somebody else is down here” I whispered to myself as I walked down the passageway coming across a large pair of double doors. I swallowed a big ball of saliva before I pushed open the heavy doors and entered the room which had its walls full of shelves lined with all different kinds of forbidden books. I placed my torch on the wall near the double doors which had two little hooks to hold up the torches, I knew if I brought the torch any further into the dungeon I would have set the whole place on fire. I walked up the hall running my finger tip across all of the books trying to find the one I needed.

“Ah ha!” I said as I pulled out a book labelled The Secrets Of The Cursed Families it was an extremely thick book and it was also extremely heavy just as I was about to pull it out I was stopped by a voice.

“PUT IT BACK!” the voice exclaimed, I almost jumped out of my skin my eyes widened as I hesitantly turned around expecting to see an old frail dungeon keeper or something. But what I saw was completely different before me stood a sixteen year old boy with white hair and glasses, his eyes were an aqua colour and he looked very, very agitated. The book had fallen onto the ground considering I was just about to take it in both of my hands until this guy showed up.