~*~ Chapter Nineteen ~*~

Tilly Age Two

Kiki Age Fourteen

Julian Age Sixteen

Kyle Age Seventeen

Eric Age Eighteen

Kiki’s P.O.V

Eric suddenly pulled away and looked down at me frustration was clearly spreading across his face.

“Kiki please do not just throw those words around” Eric said through gritted teeth, his eyebrows had furrowed and he had his fists clenched.

“I-I, HEY WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN DO YOU THINK I’M SSOME SKANK OR SOMETHING I DON’T THROW THOSE WORDS AROUND! How can you say that?” I exclaimed then asked. Eric looked back into my eyes he was getting annoyed I could tell by his structure.

“Kiki I have a strong feeling that….. that you only use men, I have a feeling you only say you like me because you’re afraid of being alone again, I just want you to know I love you and that is not throwing the words around, I would gladly jump in front of a bullet and sacrifice myself so you would be safe bu-“Eric said but I cut him off, I grabbed hold of his hands and rested them on my chest where my heart was.

“Eric…. Do you feel that?” I asked looking into his eyes blushing. He nodded blushing as well.

“It is beating quickly” Eric barely whispered.

“Yes, it only does this when I’m around you, no other guy has ever made my heart beat this fast, I hope this is enough to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I admire you….. Eric I have ever since I was a child, even when all of the other clan members told me you were worthless and evil, I never believed a single one of them, I always believe myself nobody else even though I knew you were a part of the curse demon, Eric I have always been by your side and that’s where I’ll remain, I promise you I’ll never leave you again I swear” I replied as I looked at the ground, Eric slid his hand underneath my chin and tilted my head back so I was looking at him, I blushed again.

“Do you swear?” Eric asked me.

“Y-Yes I-I swear” I stuttered as tears came to my eyes, being around Eric made me upset but happy at the same time.

“Kiki why are you crying?” Eric asked me causing me to blush again. I let out a short giggle but still continued to cry.

“I’m not crying because I’m sad, I’m crying because I’m happy” I replied still sobbing and gave Eric a warm smile.

“Oh Kiki” Eric sighed pulling me back into and embrace. “You make me so happy” Eric added.

“I….. Make you…… Happy?” I asked, Eric let out a low short mellow laugh.

“Of course Kiki, I love you and care for you more than I do for myself, you are incredibly un-usual and it makes you unique” Eric said as he stroked my hair.

“HEY YOU LOVERBIRDS C’MON DINNERS READY AND PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME PUKE!” Kyle’s voice boomed throughout the room. I immediately stepped away from Eric and he gave me a knowing smile, I blushed again and then wobbly walked towards the stairs.

“Ah Kiki so how are you and Eric now?” Julian asked as he walked beside me.

“Nawe shut up!” I said blushing as I gently punched Julian in the stomach. He placed his arm over it and smirked at me.

“Say, Kiki, have you heard the voices lately?” Julian asked, my eyes widened as I looked at him.

“H-How do you know about the voices?” I asked in barely a whisper.