~*~ Chapter Fifteen ~*~

Kiki Age Fourteen

Swan Age Sixteen

Julian Age Sixteen

Kyle Age Seventeen

Eric Age Eighteen

Damon Age Eighteen

Kiki’s P.O.V

I ran down the corridor trying to reach Eric; I had seen him just a little further up the corridor, he was heading towards the cafeteria and wasn’t really paying attention to what was behind him. I tried to push through the large crowd of students but is honestly didn’t seem to be working for me because I continued to be pushed back.

“MOVE OUTTA MY WAY!” I exclaimed gripping my books a little tighter so I wouldn’t drop them. I finally pushed past the crowd of students and ran towards Eric accidently crashing into him. “Ow” I complained rubbing my nose; Eric turned around and looked down at me.

“Huh? Oh hi Kiki” he greeted me not fazed that I had just crashed into him.

“I’m sorry, there wasn’t enough room for me to stop” I told him still rubbing my nose.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Eric asked.

“You mean, you didn’t feel the impact of my body crashing into yours?” I asked dropping my hand that was rubbing my nose and tilting my head to the side a fraction.

“What?” Eric asked.

“Argh! Don’t worry!” I exclaimed.

“Um…. Alright then, how was class?”

“It was so boring, the teachers just continuously talk” I complained as Eric and I continued to walk towards the cafeteria again. Eric laughed a little.

“They’re supposed to do that, it’s so you’ll learn” Eric told me.

“Oh great” I complained.

“It only gets harder as you move up in school” Eric stated.

“Yeah thanks that helps a lot” I replied sarcastically.

“Yes it’s awfully annoying, anyway lets go and get lunch” Eric told me.

“Okay” I replied following behind him.

“KIKI!” Somebody shouted, I flinched at the sound of my name and slowly turned around to find Julian running towards Eric and I.

“Ohhh it’s only you” I said.

“Only me!? You ditched me! You said you were going to the bathroom!” Julian exclaimed.

“Sorry, I saw Eric and decided to go and speak with him” I replied pointing towards Eric.

“Argh!!!!” Julian exclaimed.

“Whoah! Come on chill out” I said frowning a little. Julian sighed.

“Fine, where are you guys going?”

“We’re going to the cafeteria” I replied smiling. “Wanna come?” I added. Julian hesitated and then nodded.

“Uh, alright”

“Cool come on lets go” I replied grinning. By the time we reached the cafeteria most of the students were leaving I smiled at the thought of knowing that we wouldn’t have to eat with so many people, I was way too tired anyway.