~*~ Chapter Three ~*~

Continuing From Previous Chapter…

Kiki Age Fourteen

Swan Age Sixteen

Kiki’s P.O.V

I sat at our dining table as I watched Swan cook the soup that was meant to be for Mama, I sighed as I held my head in my hands and tried to get a grip on myself.

“Kiki, dinner is nearly ready” Swan told me. I remained quiet for a little while; I looked up at Swan for a little while also then I lost it, I immediately got to my feet and ran out of the house.

Swan’s P.O.V

I listened to the door slam shut, this was something Kiki also did when she was younger, whenever she was truly hurt and pain could not solve it Kiki would run out of the house and usually go to the lake nearby, it pained me to see her this way, but now that I think about it everything use to pain me about dear Kiki, I have always worried about her, I cannot imagine how she shall react when I pass…

Kiki’s P.O.V

I ran down the street, I was going to head towards the lake but instead I decided to go to the park, I knelt down near a bench, rested my head on it and balled into tears, I didn’t want Swan to see me like this, Swan was always trying to be strong for me, isn’t it about time I tried being strong for her?

I cried for what seemed like ages until a hand rested on my shoulder, I turned around, with tears in my eyes assuming it was Swan. But when I took a good look at the figure it was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

“Kiki?” he asked me. I looked at him confused.

“H-How do you know my name?” I asked trying to sound tough.

“I am Swan’s boyfriend” the boy told me. I gave him a shocked look.

“You are Kyle?” I asked giving him a disappointed look. He laughed and stared down at me.

“Why do you sound so disappointed? Do I really look that bad?” Kyle asked still laughing.

“No it’s just… Swan has never introduced me to you and now we are talking…” I replied and then paused.

“What is it?” he asked me. I shook my head and stood up he was a head and a half taller than I was.

“I have to go now, I shouldn’t be talking to you” I replied and began running but Kyle caught my elbow.

“I’m taking you home, a girl your age shouldn’t be roaming the streets at this time, you do know how many…. Well you know….Bad people are out?” Kyle asked.

“Quit talking to me like I’m a baby of course I know” I replied tugging my elbow free.

“Well?” Kyle asked.

“Fine you can walk me home but don’t expect me to talk” I replied stubbornly, I didn’t mean to sound rude it was just that a lot had happened tonight and I didn’t exactly feel like the nicest girl on the planet.

Kyle knocked on my front door; I stood behind him with my arms behind my back. I heard the sound of the door being unlocked and soon enough Swan peeped out from behind the door.

“Kyle?” Swan asked confused. Kyle stepped aside to show me behind him.

“I brought back something that belongs to you” Kyle stated as I ran over to Swan and hugged her tightly.