~*~ Chapter Sixteen ~*~

Kiki Age Fourteen

Swan Age Sixteen

Julian Age Sixteen

Kyle Age Seventeen

Eric Age Eighteen

Kiki’s P.O.V

I looked around the graveyard, chills running down my spine.

“Kiki?” Eric asked glancing at me.

“U-Uh o-on s-second though, I-I..,,,, Uh I have to do something” I stuttered as I pivoted on my heel sadly, I was turned back around.

“Kiki, you have to face your fears eventually” Eric told me sternly.

“Y-Yes I-I know But…. But not here….. n-no….. Not here” I stuttered as my whole body shook with fear, I was frightened because in this exact cemetery was where every member of my family who was ever born were all buried here. “I-I can’t” I barely gasped out.

“Yes you can, you just have to believe you can, think about who you’re doing this for, think about who you want to save…. Who you need to save” Eric told me, I swallowed hard then nodded my head once.

“Alright, l-let’s go” I replied, Eric nodded and walked over to the tomb stone where my mother and sister were both buried. I bit my lip when I saw the tomb stone. “No! I don’t wanna! Eric I wanna go back to my dorm!” I exclaimed as tears came to my eyes.

“Kiki! What if somebody was killing me here and you had to protect me! What would you do then!?” Eric exclaimed in frustration.

“Yes what if he was in trouble?” a third voice asked, I flinched the voice was so familiar. Eric’s eyes widened.

“KIKI RUN HIS HEADING FOR YOU!” Eric exclaimed I gasped and ran for a tree.

“Nah uh ah, you really should not have done that brother, now you shall die” the voice spoke, I was sweating due to being so frightened I couldn’t breathe and I found it hard to move, I dug my nails into the tree trunk as I watched Eric being choked.

“NO!” I cried as I let my wings free and flew towards the boys. I watched Damon’s eyes widen as he smelt Eric’s blood, but he wasn’t interested in that he was more so interested in my blood and killing me.

“Ah, so you have decided to remove yourself from hiding out have you?” Damon asked his beast form scared me and it honestly didn’t help considering I was in my dead ancestors’ graveyard.

“Get away from him!” I shouted as I shot my hand out towards my side and left my other hand balled into a fist in front of my chest.

“Tough girl’s crying, oh what a shame” Damon said cruelly.

“SHUT UP! GET LOST! WE DON’T NEED YOU!” I screamed as my tears dropped towards the hard ground.

“K-K-Kiki….. Get away…… While you still can” Eric said weakly.

“NO I WON’T LEAVE YOU!” I shouted as more tears came to my eyes.

“I guess you’re just going to have to die then” Damon said casually, the next thing I knew I was slammed against a very large tombstone, I realised soon enough that I was being held there by my neck and I was gasping for air, I could hear the ripping sound of my skin as Damon dug his nails into it and my blood dripped onto his hand.