quite lovely

day seventeen; write a scene where only three words are spoken.

(Changed this concept also)

...

Matthew and Emma had officially started seeing each other, the blonde finally felt at peace once again. He was not only her boyfriend, but her new best friend. Matthew absolutely adored her, but he wouldn't dare confess so.

Emma had planned on cooking a meal for a dinner and movie date combination, so Matthew had taken her to the store. The two playfully grabbed random items off of shelfs like toys, mentioning about how they remembered playing with the same exact model when they were kids. They would take bikes off the racks and ride them around like no tomorrow.

Emma begged Matthew to ride the bikes around once more, and he picked a moped that he was interested about buying for her. She somehow managed to ride the bus everyday to work, or walk. Matthew definitely thought she was crazy, but he was insane for her.

He finally decided to purchase the bike for her another time-when she was absent on his shopping trip. As the two walked out of the store hand-in-hand, Matthew stopped to face Emma.

All he would do was stare at her, which caused her eyes to do wide and her small hands to run through her long and blonde hair.

"I love you," he yelled for the whole world to hear as he tightly hugged her lower back and pushed his lips to her's.

She instantly smiled after they kissed, feeling happy again.

Somehow, this quiet, artistic, and mysterious boy won the heart of an internally and externally broken girl.