50

OKAY BUT I'M SCREAMING. GERARD'S MAKING NEW MUSIC. PANIC'S REALEASED NEW MUSIC. TOP ARE DOING SOME SHIT HOPEFULLY WITH MUSIC.

I. AM. LOSING. MY. SHIT.

Also omg! Only a few chapters to go. I'm trying to wrap this story up now...last chapter! :)))

-------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, Gee..."

Gerard's coal rimmed eyes widened at Stellar in desperate need of reaction. "What? Does it look bad? Oh god I knew this was a stupid idea." He turned to the side, smoothing down the black satin dress over his curves and pouting his siren red lips in disaproval. "Yup, too weird. "

Stellar stood up and faced Gerard back to the mirror with a big grin on her face. "Gee, you look hot. Better than hot. You look freaking sexy. I mean look at these hips!" She grabbed them to make a point. "You have more curves than me for god sake!"

Gerard giggled loudly and slipped his feet into the matching black stilettos and smiled at himself as he began strutting around the room before grabbing his clutch purse. "I just don't want Frank to laugh at me. What if this is the thing that makes him run off to his new ho or something–"

"Gerard! He said you'd look sexy in a dress and you do. So stop worrying! Once he sees you he'll be all over you honey, trust me."

Stellar picked up her own blood red clutch, which matched the black and red lace and satin of her own dress, which complemented her figure with a short flarey cut and a sweet hear neckline. Her hair hung in dark waves down her back which matched her equally dark makeup. Whoever said weddings needed to be white.

They were emo after all.

"Cmon bridezilla, your so called bridesmaids are waiting in the limo downstairs. I wouldn't be surprised if Jimmy's already getting drunk."

Bridesmaids. That's another thing that was different about her wedding; they were all guys except for two. They were Gerard Way, Jimmy Urine, Brendon Urie, Billie Joe Armstrong, Lindsey Ballato and Hayley Williams. And as they got in the limo, Gerard and Stellar really had to just roll their eyes. Jimmy was alresdy in the complementary booze and had the sluttiest most revealing dress on with his signiture hairstyle. Lynz was wearing her usual boots, Billie forgot to shave his legs and Hayley had her hair dyed the brightest yellow possible. "And of course Brendon just has to wear the highest slut heels in the damn city."

Brendon rolled his eyes at Gerard and continued putting his earrings in. "You're just jealous because you don't have ten inch stilettos. I'm the only one that can make these high heels work!"

"Ok Brendon, calm your tits. "

"Calm your tits baby, its your wedding day and we are like a block away from the damn venue!"

And it was true. In no time at all they were pulling up to the gothic church and Jimmy was chugging the last of the vodka and they were all staggering out into the bright light of flashing cameras and sunlight and Stellars bridesmaids were walking down the aisle inside as the start to 'I write sins not tragedies'  began playing inside and someone threw Brendon a microphone in his slut heels and it was all just a blur. Then it was Stellar's turn to walk in at the chorus with her bouquet of black roses, everyone staring at her as she walked through the pews and to the altar where Pete was staring at her wide eyed and gaping. He smiled widely at her as she took his hands, leaning in and whispering a "You look beautiful,"  as the ceremony begun. They said their vows, grabbed their new rings, which Pete thought would be an amazing idea to get more wedding rings, threw their bouquet and it was off to the reception upstairs, where a vampire themed party awaited everyone. Pete and Stellar then sat in two fake gold thrones at the front of the room, becuase apparently Pete was the emo king so naturally, she was now the emo queen. Halfway through everyone's bouts of congratulations, Patrick hurried on over and gave his own before looking at them frantically. "What's up my best man? Oh god, nobody put ecstasy in the punch did they?"

"Uh, no. But something's about to happen. Gerard and Frank are arguing and you might wanna intervene," Sure enough, they could begin to hear the two boy's voices from across the room, not to mention the stares of everyone else. "Yeah. I guess we better." Pete got out of his chair and helped Stellar up, only to intertwine their hands as they made their way through the crowd. But just as they broke into the inner rim of the circle surrounding the the two, Frank did the most unexpected thing ever.

"Gerard! Shut your goddamned pretty mouth for just a second! Jesus Christ. I'm not cheating on you you stupid asshole! I've been so distant lately because I've been trying to surprise you, idiot!" Gerard flipped his hair sassily and raised an eyebrow at the shorter man. "What? Surprising me by leaving me?!"

"Fine! I didn't want to do it like this but its your own fault you're such a stubborn little bitch! I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND ANYMORE GERARD!"

The room went silent with shock.

"Because, I want to be more than that." Frank got down on one knee and took Gerard's hands in his own. "I want to be your husband, your everything, your forever, your happily ever after. I want to be with you for the rest of my life because you are my life. Your my whole world baby, and I'd never cheat on you or hurt you ever. Your the best thing thats ever happened to me. I love you. " Frank reached into his pocket, pulling out a black velvet box and opening it up to reveal a stunning ring. "Gerard Arthur Way, will you marry me?"

Gerard opened and closed his mouth like a goldfish, stunned and stunning in the middle of the room as eyes watched on eagerly. "I–I–frankie. I don't know what to say—"

"—Then say yes you big idiot so we can get married!"

"YES!"

Frank slipped the ring on Gerard's finger and engulfed him in a bone crushing hug and passionate kiss and guests wooped on and returned to the party. Stellar and Pete stepped forward. "Oh my GOD! I'm so happy and excited for you guys!!!"

Gerard and Frank beamed at them. "Thank you so much! I just feel so bad for accusing Frank of such a horrible thing." Frank leaned up a kissed Gerard's cheek. "All forgotten baby. I'm jsut glad you said yes."

Pete chuckled. "Well you guys will be next down the aisle then those two over in the corner." All four of them turned to Pete's line of focus and surely enough, Jimmy and Billie were drunk and off their faces, making out, in a dark corner. "That's...nice. Well we better be going, Brendon's driving us to the airport. Honeymoons not gonna do itself!"

"Have fun! Bye guys!" They both hugged them, and then everyone else, and then it was downstairs and out the back to the private carpark where Brendon's car was waiting with their suitcases. Just as Pete pulled the handle, Stellar only clicked what was going on with the fogged up windows before it was too late.

"OH FOR FUCK SAKE, GET A ROOM!"

"WE DID UNTIL YOU RUDELY BURSTED IN. GIVE US FIVE MINUTES!"

Stellar stifled a laugh at Pete's traumatized face as they waited for Brendon to finish his little booty call. After what seemed like forever, Ryan and Brendon got out of the back seat and Ryan ran off with a red face and Tousled hair. Brendon leaned on the car. "Well, get in love birds. You got a plane to catch."

Pete made a gagging face and scrunched up his nose in disgust. "Um, I'm not actually sure I wanna get in there." Brendon rolled his eyes and jumped in regardless. "You're just jealous cause you ain't getting any. Besides, I cleaned up in there so don't worry. "

Pete held his breath and got in like he was off to war. Stellar followed suit, and soon they were at the airport and on a plane to Hawaii where they planned to stay the next few weeks doing absolutely nothing for a change.

-------------------------------------------------------

IT'S THE END OH GOD. SORRY FOR THE BAD ENDING I DON'T KNOW HOW TO END BOOKS BUT YAH!!!!!!!!!! THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER! I might do any epilogue idk. We'll see. ❤❤❤❤❤❤