The car ride back to the hotel had been in silence. Tension filled the car like a suffocating blanket, stretching its threads around everyone and everything available. Arriving back at the hotel was a sigh of relief and relieved the awkwardness, but was more or less resumed once inside and in the bands quarters. Upon entering, Patrick, Joe and Andy looked up, visibly cringing at the sight of the group. "I'm going for a nap. See you later." Brendon hurried off to his room.

"And I'll just use the restroom for a moment. I promise I will be right back Petey," Farrah looked pointedly, almost mockingly at Stellar. Stellar scowled at her retreating form as she wrung her hands. "Well I guess I better be off—"

"Not so fast." Pete cut her off. "What the hell is up with you? You just ran off! Without saying goodbye, or any explanation for that fact! We had to ask a goddamned waiter where you were! And off with a guy? And Gerard Way at that. I mean how fucking low can you get? Jesus christ."

Patrick's jaw hung open slightly at their little exchange. Stellar glared over at Pete. "I tried to leave, infact I tried to not come with you guys in the first place. You and her invited yourselves along to my outing. So excuse me if I wanted to get the hell out of that hellhole!  Had I not I probably would've died of boredom or ripped my hair out with all that annoying freaking blabbing and don't get me started on her annoying voice—"

The voiced cleared their throat and Stellars face turned red. Farrah walked over to Pete and latched onto his side, glaring daggers at her. Pete looked down at her angrily. "That's just plain mean Stellar. Stop being such a bitch. That's not being a very good friend or bandmate."

Stellar stumbled back as if she had been hit. One, Pete just called her a bitch. Two, he also just friendzoned her. She was confused as hell, even more so with Farrah grinning at her. Joe looked at them, his mouth opening and closing like a goldfish before stepping in. "Guys, let's just cool down for a moment yeah? We—"

"Nice to know your opinion of me Peter. I'd love to hear more, but I'm afraid I've got better things to attend to," She said, looking for a way out. Farrah smiled back evily at her, piping up. "Like Jared?"

"It's Gerard. And that's none of your business if I recall. Or anyone's for that matter. " She was becoming increasingly frustrated at this little witch. "Sorry, i just assumed it was once we found out about you little quickie in the bathroom—" She tensed. "Look here you scheming little minx, I don't know what the fuck you're playing at but I've had enough, so you—"

"I think you should just go."

She stopped dead at the interruption. "What?" She asked Pete. "You heard me. Leave. You've caused enough trouble here already."

Her jaw went slack and she looked at the other guys who avoided her gaze. "What do you mean...? P-Permanantly?" She whispered. Pete looked at the floor as her eyes teared up slightly. "Whatever suits you. Its probably for the best. Joe's back now, you can go home."

"Your joking right? Your kicking me out?!"

"Take a hint oh my god they don't want you anymore!" Farrah yelled.

Stellar nodded and briskly walked out, finding her room and slamming the door. Tears streamed down her face as she packed up the rest of her stuff, before falling onto the bed defeatedly.

Just leave.

They don't want you anymore.

No one wanted her anymore. And that's how it had always been, from the beginning of time. Use her and throw her away like an old toy. She felt betrayed. Sniffling, but the tears having dried up, she called Josh. After almost an eternity of ringing, he finally picked up.