Chapter 12

I looked at the girl in rage. My hands were balled into fists. I really just wanted to punch her in the face.

"I-I came to see Justin."

"Yeah? Well he doesn't want to see you, Jennifer!" I told Justin's now ex-girlfriend. I hated saying her name.

"Just let me see him so I can apologize please." She pleaded me and tried getting past me into the house.

"Where do you think your going!?" I screamed and pushed her out. Her expression was shocked then changed to anger.

"You-" She was interrupted by Justin coming by.

"What are you doing here?" His voice was filled with venom.

"I'm really sorry. I never wanted this to happen like this."

"Then how did you want this to happen!? Huh? Did you want us to be together and me never find out that you were with my best friend!? Is that how you wanted it to happen?"

"I....no I didn't." She said quietly looking down at her hands.

"Just get the hell out of my house." Justin said coldly.

"But-"

"GO" I yelled at her. She gave me the death look then turned around and left. Justin walked and sat on the couch and put his hands on his face. I slammed the door close and walked over and sat next to him.

"I'm sorry this happened to you." I said bringing him into my arms. He layed his head on my shoulder and his expression went blank. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah after a while." He mumbled into my shoulder. "I always knew that something was going to go wrong. I just didn't think it would happen like this."

"You'll be alright because I'll be here to cheer you up!" He chuckled.

"I think I'm feeling better already." I smiled.

"Good! Are you hungry?"

"Eh a little."

"How about I order pizza because I honestly don't feel like cooking."

"That sounds good." I ordered the pizza then we sat on the couch watching TV. We watched Supernatural because we both loved that show. Justin still looked a little sad sometimes.

When the pizza guy came I opened the door and payed for it. I brought it over to us on the couch.

"Dig in." I told Justin even though he was already about to take his first bite out of his slice. He grabbed a piece of the sausage and threw it at me.

"Eww sausage." It landed in my hair.

"Why'd you do that for?" I took the piece out of my hair. I took a piece of pepperoni off my pizza slice and threw it at him.

"Hey! That's not fair!" He said laughing as it hit him in the cheek. He took another sausage and threw it at me.

"Stop!" I said laughing and throwing it back at him. He lost it on the floor and got on his knees looking for it. When he found it he threw it at me again.

"OW! My eye!" I said but it had really hit my cheek. I went on my knees and put my hands over my face. "That hurt!"

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean too!" He said kneeling beside me. I looked up and laughed.

"I was kidding!"

"I'm going to get you back!" He said laughing too.

"Sure you are. We better clean this up before mom and dad come home." I was surprised at what time it was. It was 5:36 already.

We cleaned everything up then continued to eat the pizza that was left.

*******************************************************************************************************

I was in my room listening to music when I heard another song. I realized that it was phone I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Devon.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lina. I was just calling to make sure your okay." His voice was like an angels voice and I got little butterflies in my stomach.

"Yeah I'm okay. Thanks for caring." I said then wished that I hadn't said the last part.

"Of course I care." He said and I felt like I couldn't talk. I wanted to tell him that I liked him so much but I knew that he would be weirded out and not talk to me again so I stayed silent.

"Are you still there?" He asked me.

"Uh yeah I just...uh.....got distracted." I said saying the first excuse that came into my mind.

He chuckled. "Alright. Well I need to go do something, so I'll see you on Monday."

"Okay bye." I said then he hang up. I yawned and then started feeling really tired.

I took a quick shower than went down to Justin's room.

"Hey sis." He said when he saw me.

"Hey, I'm going to sleep and just wanted to say goodnight."

"Okay night night sis." He said with a smile. I walked back to my room and went under the covers. Before I knew it I was asleep dreaming a beautiful dream.

********************************************************************************************************

Sorry about it being a short chapter:P Hope you guys liked it though!:D