03

The rest of the day was boring for Connor, yet he still felt guilty for hurting the boy. The guilt didn't leave, it stuck with him. Like glue stuck to your fingers.

At the very end of the day, Connor walked down to the computer lab to print out an assignment for his last period. He took a seat at a computer, signed in, went to his document, and printed it out.

Connor walked to the printer, but saw someone else waiting. The blonde.

He rushed over, picking up both of the papers and glanced at them both. One said something amount the lines of "Dear Evan Hansen today is going to be a-"

Connor immediately stopped looking and looked at the blonde. "You're Evan, right? Evan Hansen?"

"Uh, y-yeah. That's m-me.." the boy Evan stuttered.

Connor nodded, and looked at the unsigned cast. "How'd you break your arm?"

"Oh! I uh, fell, out of a.. tree.." Evan muttered, looking down.

"A tree? That's kinda pathetic.." Connor scoffed.

Evan didn't look back up at him.

Shit.

"And you where.. All, by yourself?" Connor asked.

Evan nodded slowly, not saying anything.

"Mind if I sign your cast?" He asked, after a moment of silent.

Evan fumbled in his pocket, and took out a black sharpie.

Connor grabbed Evan's arm and pulled him closer so he could sign it, resulting in Evan muttering a soft "Owe."

He gave a quick sorry, before signing the cast in big letters that took up one side.

"Thanks.." Evan looked up at him.

Connor nodded, not knowing what to say. He looked back at Evan's paper, the word Zoe catching his eye.

Connor clenched his fists, growling. "Did you want me to see this?"

"I uh, what? That's my-"

"You wanted me to freak out! So you can show everyone how much of a freak I am!"

"N-no, please, l-listen-"

"Fuck you!!!" Connor screamed, before running off, the letter squeezed tight in his hand.

Zoe was all he had left. She may hate him, that's for sure, but he couldn't lose his baby sister.
His mom, Cynthia, had given up on trying to help him, but she still cared about him. His dad, Larry, fuck him. He thought Connor faked mental illness and depression, not to mention he doesn't listen, because of his huge ego.

He kept running and running. He couldn't bear the thought of Evan Hansen smooching his sister. Connor just couldn't take it anymore.

Connor arrived at the house, it was empty, that was for sure. He went to the bathroom and grabbed some painkillers from the drawer. He looked at the amount to take; two. He huffed, and had six.

At first, he didn't feel anything, which made him frustrated. He stormed out of the house and to the park to try and calm his mind.

While walking, he started to get dizzy, wobbling with each step. No one was in his line of view, as he stumbled to his knees, before falling over.

His vision blurred, as he saw someone running towards him, he blacked out.