31: forelsket

forelsket ; (.n) the euphoria you experienced when you are first falling in love.
(picture credits taennieheart)

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

The air was getting colder and the first snow could just fall any minute now. Confused is the perfect word for Taehyung. Confused on why it happened. Confused on why didn't anyone tell him earlier. Confused at himself. Confused at his feeling.

three hours earlier

It was finally graduation day. The girls, as well as the boys, felt like it was a bittersweet day as they are finally free from 'hell' aka school but they will miss the experience as students.

The ceremony started at 9 am. It was only 7 am but most of them were fully awake especially the girls as they are getting dressed up for their graduation.

"Guys let's eat a little to calm our famished stomach," Jin shouted from the dining room. Soon all 5 of the boys except for Taehyung went down. "Looking, good guys." Jimin complimented when he saw all his brothers all dressed up. "Where's Taehyung?" Yoongi asked when he noticed that only Taehyung was missing. All of them shrugged their shoulders indicating that they didn't know. Jin sighed and went upstairs to call him.

"Tae. Taehyung? What the hell are you doing ?" He asked when he saw Taehyung was rummaging his closet and gathering all his clothes and throw all his clothes into his luggage. "Oh. Language." He chuckled when he was the one warning the older one when it's usually the older one do it to them.

"I'm going on a trip to my favourite rocket ship, zooming through the sky." He sang but stopped when Jin showed no reaction. "Little Einstein? Hmm okay no reaction. I thought it was funny." He sulked but continue packing his clothes. Jin had his arms crossed in front of his chest still glaring at Taehyung.

"If you're thinking about going to New Zealand, I won't let you," Jin warned Taehyung and took his passport. "HYUNG!!" Taehyung shouted. It was rare to see Taehyung raising his voice which causes all of the other boys ran up to the stairs to see what's going on. "What's wrong ?" Namjoon asked calmly when he saw the two boys just glared at one another."He took my passport that's what's wrong." Taehyung complained while pointing his fingers towards Jin."I'm not letting you leave Korea for some girl. You'll regret it. Listen to me Taehyung."

"SOME GIRL ?? IT'S JENNIE! SHE'S NOT SOME ANY GIRL. SHE COULD BE THE ONE. SHE'S MY SOULMATE !!" Taehyung shouted which made Jimin and Jungkook flinched at his voice. "You know what? You guys don't care about me. Just leave me be." He walked towards the doorway not forgetting his coat and slammed the front door harshly which a frame on the walls fall down.

"You could choose some better words to use. He's sensitive right now. I hope he's still going to graduation." Yoongi scolded Jin.

two hours earlier

Taehyung was skipping some stones into the lake at a park near their school. " I wish I wasn't stupid months ago." Then he skipped the stones however it stopped at only two skips. They said that if it reaches four skips your wish would come true. "I'm still an idiot then."

"Why is Jin being mean to me? Why can't I go and see you, Jennie? I just miss her. It feels like half of my heart is gone and I keep having trouble breathing cause she's not here." He complained loudly which made some strangers looking at him with pity. They must be thinking that I got left at the alter cause I'm wearing a suit. Taehyung thought and silently chuckled at himself. He picked up a stone that looked like heart shape and wrote Jennie's name on it. "I wish you are here, Jennie." He threw the stones. One, two, three, four! five, six! Taehyung literally jumped when it skipped six times. He looked around the park. It's not like she's just going to magically appear from the lake, idiot. He scolded himself again.