30: ♡

PLEASE SUPPORT ONE OF MY KINGS WINNER !! EVERYDAY IS SO GOOD . IVE BEEN JAMMING TO IT NONSTOP.

----

"아직 날 사랑하니 내 맘과 같다면
오늘은 떠나지마"

"JENDEUKIEEEE I MISS YOU !! JENNIE!! I MISS YOUR SAVAGENESS !! JENNIE! I MISS MY WIFEY! YAH IM HER HUBBY PARK CHAEYOUNG !" Jennie couldn't help but laugh watching her friends as they were video calling. She just let them argue as she stared at the sea in front of her. "Yah Jennie Kim ! Where are you right now ?" Jisoo curiously asked as she's been quiet ever since they video called. "I'm just at the beach. Couldn't stand being inside my room for too long cause my thoughts are always about him. How is he anyway?". Jennie was worried about him. Knowing that Taehyung has a really hard time about forgiving himself she felt bad. It wasn't like she was leaving him on purpose but she felt like he wasn't happy when they were together.

"Well... you've left a month ago and truthfully he was broken two weeks ago but now he understands your father request for him so I guess he is doing better I hope ?" Jennie could hear the uncertainty in Jisoo's voice like she was convincing herself that Taehyung was doing better but something caught her off guard.

"Wait! My father request?! What request?" Jennie was now screaming when she realised what Jisoo has said to her. She just ignored the passerby that was now staring at the foreign girl. "Wait did Jisoo say something about your father ?? Haha- anyway please get back here for graduation. If not for you, do it for us hmm ?" Lisa pleaded while doing her aegyo. "Lisa! don't change the subject! What did my father say to Tae ?"

"Unnie ! you should ask Taehyung that. Plus he beg Jisoo to tell you to go to graduation he even promised that if you don't want to see him, he'll avoid you for sure but in my opinion, Jennie at least tell him why you're leaving or just make one last memory with him cause what if he'll never love again ?" Rosé butted in. "Is that a lyric from a song Park Chaeyoung?" Jennie asked while trying to hold her laughter. "Yeah yeah I'll think about it. Bye guys I have to go the sun is getting up now. Goodbye, and take care."

Jennie sighed for the countless time that day. She's been sighing almost every day and it was all because she was thinking so hard about her future with Taehyung. Do Taehyung and I even have a future together? If you were me Taehyung, what would you do?

❄️❄️❄️

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT IS WITH THIS MESS ?? WHAT IS THE BOX FOR? TAEHYUNGG!!" Namjoon shouted from the front door. "Oh. I didn't realise that you were here. I'm just spring cleaning." Taehyung answered back while scratching his head. "But it's winter and this everything here looks like a shipwreck." He said while pointing towards all the mess in Taehyung's house. Soon after all his friends were there. All of them have the equally shocked expression on their face which Taehyung grabbed his phone and took a picture of. "This would be a great meme." He said chucking to himself.

"Before anyone asked, I'm getting rid of Irene's letter by burning it and going to return this photobook to her. I'm getting rid of my feeling about the past as I can't erase the past. Plus won't I learn to love myself this way." He said while continuing his work.

"Tae... Have you had closure with Irene. Like really told her how you feel so she won't get the wrong idea plus like really explain or confessed your feelings to Jennie. It's true that action speaks louder than a word but sometimes people just need reassurance. Jennie well, she needs them and your last day with her wasn't really that good so -- you get my point right ?" Yoongi suddenly rants which shocked all of his friends.

"Yeah. So that's why I'm going to talk to Irene today and hope that Jennie will come to the graduation. But I need your support." He said while staring at a picture of Jennie.

"Do you still love me? If you feel the same
Don't leave today"

Taehyung was nervous about meeting Irene. He really hates to break people's heart but he knows that he needs to do it. In order for him to completely let go of the past.

He was tapping his feet nervously under the tables while waiting for Irene to arrive. His friends including the girls were seated a few seats away in case Irene starts to throw tantrums or whatever she might do.

"It's unusual that you called me to meet up. You must've missed me Taehyung." Irene said while sitting on the seat in front of him.

"I came because I wanted to give you this. This photobook you can do whatever you want with it. Burn it, throw it, or just keep it Irene. I'm letting everything you've given to me away and as a result, I'm also letting everything about our stays in the past. I really regret what I did in the past. There was no excuse to what I did with you because I was immature and never thought that one's feelings were important but truthfully through Jennie, I could see that. I could see that love is a constant battle. There wouldn't be a day where it's only spring day but sometimes there'll be winter too but it doesn't mean that spring wouldn't come back. I apologise for breaking your heart and I hope one day you'll meet your soulmate for sure cause I'll hope that I'll meet mine soon." Taehyung stood up and bowed 90 degrees to Irene.

Irene who's been quiet the whole time let out a chuckle which shocked Taehyung. " It's fine Taehyung. After a while and seeing everything for myself I regret telling you that you didn't deserve to love anyone. I truly do. But in fact, you do Taehyung. And you shouldn't have let her go that easily. You've also changed after meeting her and I guess she's truly the one for you. I'm sorry too for meddling into your relationship and for saying those words. I hope you forget about what I say and continue to search for your own happiness. And also hold on tight to Jennie." She said while grabbing her coffee and went out of the café.

Taehyung looked at his wrist and saw that his soulmate has written something for him.

Wait for me.♡