09: denial.

taehyung pov

So here we are in my car dead silence. I told her everything. From the story of my parents to the girl that I hurt . I feel like she's giving up on us and somehow I feel broken. Why ? Did I expect Jennie to be the one that will teach me to love .

I looked at her and she seems to be in a deep thought . I think she's thinking and wishing her soulmate isn't like me. I sigh loudly ignoring the fact that I still have company .

When we reach the girl's house she told me to stay for awhile cause she wanted to grab my birthday present. So I did . While she's opening the door she suddenly turned around and cover my eyes.
"What are you doing Jendeuk ?"
"Just go with the flow TaeTae."

We went inside and she uncovered my eyes and I saw my all friends there .
"Suprise !!! Happy Birthday Kim Taehyung!!" they all said in unison.
Jin hyung was carrying the cake and told me to blow the candles out while Jimin and Jungkook was throwing confetti while the girls including Jennie are clapping while singing .

"Ah hyung you didn't have to throw me a suprise you know"
"Well we just thought about buying you a cake together with you but Jennie insisted." Namjoon hyung said while chuckling.
"It all thanks to her hyung" Jungkook added.

I smiled at her and deep down I'm afraid.. So afraid that I'd fall in love with her. Why does she gives me butterflies when I'm with her ? Why isn't she giving up when I'm being mean to her ? Why does every time she's sad I have this sense of duty to cheer her up.

Dear God if you're up there somewhere please tell me what to do. I can't bear seeing her get hurt because of me. If this is love take it back cause I don't deserve it.

author's note ;
i have ideas for this book bit somehow zero motivation to write it plus school is killing me and it didn't help that this year is my last year of high school and at november to december i have an important exams which determine which courses i can take in universities or even enter one so i'll probably be busy so yeah . I don't even know what i'm going with this 😭😭😭😭