11: confession

Author's note
It's Miss Jennie Kim birthday and also mine(i'm not lying tho) !! Hehhe Happy Birthday to the both of us.I hope Nini spend her days with colourful rainbows and sunshine but yeah I didn't. lol poor me.My family forgot it was my birthday today since they are busy with work so yeah i understand that so . I hope blinks are showering Jendeukie with lots of love today

To Jendeukie💕💕💕 I hope you will spend your years as 23(is that right?) full of sunshine , flowers , glitters and lots of love

To Jendeukie💕💕💕 I hope you will spend your years as 23(is that right?) full of sunshine , flowers , glitters and lots of love. You're my idol , my aspirations , my aesthetic , my motivation. I love you lots Miss Jennie Kim 💝❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤💖

13/01

Jennie POV
My relationship with Taehyung has been okay after the birthday date but sometimes I can see he is avoiding me. There are days where we looked like we're dating and there are days where he ignored me. I still didn't know why and I haven't gathered any courage to ask him why too. I wonder if it was because of what he said during his birthday date?

My friends have been encouraging me to tell my feelings to him. But the thing is would it make me seem like a desperate young girl in a crush?

When I was 13, I fell in love with a boy from the neighbourhood. I couldn't hide my excitement. He was on my mind all the time and I caught myself wishing we were together, so I could hold his hand and kiss him, too. I wanted to meet him, get to know him better, and I told my dad about my plan of asking him out. "Don't do that.", my dad said. "It's not appropriate for a girl to ask a boy out."

Though I partly agreed, since I had never seen a woman proposing to the man in a movie, or read about a girl kissing her crush first, I still didn't understand what would be so bad about being an exception, so I asked my dad why I had to wait for a boy to show interest in me in order to be allowed to openly requite it. His answer was: "It's just how it is, darling. The man makes the first move. It's always been this way. Boys like to conquer, and girls love to be chased but one thing for sure honey, I hope you will always be confident in yourself."

The girls and I were just hanging out at our dorm then suddenly I told them I can't confess to Taehyung. I was scared he would reject me.

Jisoo looked at me and told me "When you fall for someone, you start believing that he is the most special person on earth, and fair enough because why else would you have fallen for them. You deny the fact that you have to quit thinking about them because you can't bear to lose them.

The reason to why they don't believe in love is your biggest enemy, you want to talk to them, listen to their reason, their story, make them sit with you and explain to them with your complete heart why the reason doesn't stand, that they haven't yet realised the power of your love and you'd want to make them believe that they'll never regret trusting you and you'll be worth keeping their heart.

It's like standing under the toughest scorching heat, having the most beautiful tree, dense with leaves and flowers right in front of you and not being able to take its shade."

"You should have an honest conversation with him. Understand his sides better and maybe .. just maybe he'll try to open his heart. "Chaeyoung added.

"She's right Jennie" Lisa interrupted. "Taehyung is afraid to love again but you aren't. Maybe being with you can make him learn to love again."

"Don't worry Jennie, he won't reject you. He may hesitate to accept you but he wouldn't reject you. You can see he likes you, by the way, he looked at you." Chaeyoung added.

That night I couldn't really sleep well as I was anxious.

Taehyung... Are you waiting for my first move? Or are you still pondering over your moves and consequences just like chess?
15/01

Taehyung pov
"Jin!!" urgh this is getting annoying I've been calling for Jin for minutes now and he's nowhere to be seen.

My last birthday Jennie did a surprise party and we went to date at the amusement park. It was fun. So I decided to return her favour for her birthday but I don't know what.

guucitae; jendeukie!! 🗣🗣

gucciprincess; Tae?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

guccitae changed gucciprincess to nini💕milk

guccitae; be free tomorrow after school. it's not a request. 🙅🏻‍♂️🙅🏻‍♂️ it's an order.👨🏻‍⚖️

nini💕milk; umm okay. i'll look forward to it. 👀👀

16/01 -morning around 9 am

Jennie POV
I was shocked when Taehyung texted me yesterday. I can't help but feel giddy just by thinking about the two of us spending time together.

My friends brought cake and threw a mini surprise party for me at school. I was stunned as I didn't expect them to throw me one. Taehyung was there too and he looked happy.

16/01- evening 4 pm
I was waiting for Taehyung after school when suddenly he back hug me and I try to contain my posture and all but I was blushing like crazy.
"Jendeukie. Let's go," he said while pointing at a bicycle.
"Hold my waist and don't let go"
he commanded.

I was trying hard to ignore the butterflies inside my stomach but it was no used. Taehyung could just exist and do nothing and I would still fall in love with him.

"Tae? Where are you taking me? You're not gonna take me inside a forest and leave me there right?" I joke around.

"Oh no!! You are already aware of my plan. What should I do?" He said in between of laughter.

We laughed and sing while riding the bike. I felt safe while hugging him. We stopped in front of a beach and he went inside a convenience store. He was there for a couple of minutes and went out holding a milk ice cream and gave it to me.

"Leggo to the beach" he happily exclaimed.
I can't help but chuckle at him.

We walked side by side enjoying each other presence and our ice cream. I stop and picked two seashells that looked like a complete heart. We walked and talked for a while waiting
for the sunset. We even took polaroid pictures of us together.

"Taehyung... I have something to tell you."
"uhh sure.what is it?"

"Will you give me a chance? I have kept these feelings inside of me for a while now and I'm sure you may have suspicions but I truly cannot stop my feelings for you. It's like never-ending waves where it just keeps going back and forth to the sea. That is a metaphor of my love for you.I try hard enough so you don't feel out of love. I'll love both of us enough even if you're still unsure of your feelings. I'll wait. And it doesn't matter how long I'll wait for cause ---"

Taehyung POV

"Yeah, I trust you, Jen. Please be my girlfriend Jennie. I can't say I love you now but I have a feeling someday I do. I don't believe in love but I believe in you ." I cut her before she even finished.