07: epiphany

It was a magical day for Jennie. It felt like she was Sleeping Beauty that just got kissed by her prince charming after suffering from a deep slumber. She was so excited that she was practically smiling all day. It all started before she went to school.

Jennie was getting my coffee at the local coffee shop alone as the rest of the girls went straight to school. She was on her way to school when she felt a tingling sensation she has never felt before and was shocked to see a drawing of an alien from Toy's story and a camera. Jennie was so shocked to the core she almost spills her drink.

When she reached school, she immediately ran to find the girls and when she saw Jisoo, Jin and Taehyung nearby she automatically shouted her news to them. Jennie was so happy that time she didn't notice that Taehyung was numb. But when she thinks about it she was pondering on why was he numb. Jennie didn't ask him. But her soulmate starts to draw frequently now. There would be days where he drew a Je-gwi monster. It was cute and her soulmate definitely made her happy even just for a while.

For a couple of days, Jennie has been a little under the weather for some reason because Taehyung has started his playboy habits again and according to Namjoon and Yoongi, he completely stopped his habits when Jennie first went to school and 3 months later he starts again. And he is very unpredictable these days.

Two weeks ago, during gym classes, Jennie sprained her ankle while playing basketball and she barely can walk but he even offered to carry her to the nurse office. Two days after that he bought her milk flavoured ice cream and he offered to walk her home after she finished studying at the library despite he already went home.

"When I asked him why he's being kind to me all his answers were " just because " or " I was bored so I'll accompany you" or "The cashier gave me extra milk carton so I give it to you" or perhaps he was really being kind to me without reasons. And perhaps I was the only one who's expecting more from him." Jennie rambles on as she continues to write in her diary.

"It didn't help when I finally realised my feelings for him. He called me at around 10 pm and asked to hang out at Han River and we did. I assumed he was having a tough day cause he's voice sounded like he was crying. We talked about lots of things. Then suddenly...

He asked me what soulmate meant to me and I answered him " It's like a best friend but more. It's like the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else. That someone who makes you a better person. No, actually they don't make you a better a person. " I chuckle a bit and continue "You do that by yourself because they inspire you. A soulmate is someone who carries you forever. It's the one person who knew you and accepted you and believe in you before anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what happens you always love them and nothing could ever change that."

He just looked at me and smiled.

He smiled. And that's the story of how I fell in love with him.

"Oh, it's 11:11 make a wish." He suddenly spoke.
"I thought you didn't believe in superstition things."
"I don't. But I know you do."

I did wish. Before I would wish to meet my soulmate or happiness for myself but this time I didn't. I wished for your happiness. Taehyung ... whatever happens in your past that made you today I hope you don't associate the past Taehyung and the future Taehyung together and I hope there would be a day where you sincerely smile just like tonight."

"Jennie? Let's eat? Are you still writing?" Jennie heard Jisoo's voice calling from downstairs as she drops her pen and closes her diary. "Coming!" She shouted back before hiding her diary in her special box.