10: LK special, bunnies

Liskook Special
Lisa POV

"So do you know who's your soulmate?" he asked.
"hmmm I'm not sure tho but I like him already. He drew a bunny with a cheer up today, but I have a feeling he's in our class since only people in our class knew I was sad today." I answered while continuing to solve this math problem.

"Can I see the drawing?"
"Yeah" I gave him my left hand and he gave me a smile.
"What is it Kookie ?"
"Nothing. Come on let's finish our work let's go somewhere after this "

I did my math homework with special help from Jungkook. Right now the both of us are playing at the arcade. We danced, raced, shoots and even threw some hoops.

It was getting late and I was worried that Jennie and Jisoo would look for me.
"Lisa wait here for a moment okay ?" I was about to protest but I like spending time with him.

Jungkook POV

I have to give her something as a symbol we're gonna be more than friends but what?

I was currently pondering around in this store when I found the perfect gift for her.

It was a ring with a bunny on it

It was a ring with a bunny on it. I quickly took one for her and one for me. It wasn't that expensive since it was just a normal ring and it's not the silver-coated one.

When I went to her, I immediately apologised since it was getting late and her friends must be worried sick waiting for her. So I offered to walk her home.

We sing and joked around while walking home. It was really nice. Time always goes by fast whenever I'm with Lisa. It's unfair cause I want to stay with her longer and we both weren't aware that we've reached her house.

She seemed hesitant to went inside and the both of us just stared at each other when suddenly Rosé went out and shouted "Ahhh Lisa is back! Lisa, we were worried sick about you"

"Ahh sorry, Chaeyoung.Then thank you for today Jungkook. I really appreciate it and thanks for sending me back home. I hope you will get back home safely."She turns around and was about to enter the dorm and "Wait! Lisa. Can I say something to you first? I really can't wait."

"Ah go ahead Kookie."

"It may sound crazy but I have a feeling that you are my soulmate and I've fallen in love with you. The bunnies and everything was drawn by me." I showed her my rabbit drawing that looked exactly the same ad hers and she looked at her wrist with a shocked face.
"Please Lisa let me court you and we can get marry and start our own chapter together. I may seem childish but I'll promise I will take good care of you cause you are the other half of me and Lisa I bought you this ring. It has a bunny on it and it will suit you perfectly even if it isn't silver nor gold plated but I vowed that I will buy you silver or diamonds for when we get married. So Lalisa Manoban, Will you let me court you? I may be imperfect in many ways but --

Lisa POV
I was shocked and he suddenly confessed everything to me and I really can't process anything to say back to him so I cupped his cheek and give him a kiss as my reply. He was stunned and first then he returned my kiss.

Jungkook is my first kiss. My first love and now my first boyfriend.

Our kiss got interrupted when we heard someone clear their throat and we both looked behind us and saw Jisoo who I assumed the one that cleared her throat. Jennie smirking at the both of us and Chaeyoung that just stand there with her mouth hanging open.

"Congratulations guys!! I can't believe that you two is the first couple to be born." Jennie said while clapping her hands.

"OHHHH MY GOD LALISA!!"Chaeyoung screamed.

GROUP CHAT

ChicooChikin; Oh my god! guys guess what ?? Wait let's wait for Kookie. I'm sure he wants to announce it. Hehe

LiMario; Unnie!!

GucciPrincess ; Oooohhh Lalisa.

Worldwide Handsome ;
Ooh did something
interesting happen today?

Kookie ;
Ummm how should I say this...
but yeah Lisa and I are dating now.
She was my soulmate all along and I just noticed now. So yeah...

GucciTae;
OMG our Jk is growing up so fast !!

Pasta; They both even kissed in front of our porch. I need holy water.

ChimChim ;
Ohh Rosie is so innocent.

GucciPrincess; Yah Lalisa stop squealing every time you see the ring. I'm trying to sleep here.
Look at what you've done Jungkook! She getting weirder every day as if she wasn't weird enough.

ChicooChikin; Yah Jungkook if you dare make Lisa cry, Jennie and I will slit your throat and burn your body in a tub with fire.

Kookie ;
Please spare me.

Monnie ;
Woah congrats kook.

Your Hope ;
Guys, we should go to sleep before Yoongi wakes up. Goodnight and congrats kookie.

GucciTae ;
I wonder who's next from any of us?

Seen ; 1:16 a.m