13: frustration.

author's note ;
yesterday wasn't an update for the story anyway i'm supposed to be doing my school work but here i am writing this . enjoyyy.
lol from 350 words to 1012.

ps ; everyday is so exhausting for me.
------

Both of the girls are now walking hand in hand on their way to their dorm. When suddenly the older one spoke. "Sorry, nini. I've ruined your date with Taehyung." She said ending her words with a long sigh.

"Is there something wrong Chu? Did Jin do something ?" the younger asked looking at her friend with confusion. Upon hearing the name Jin, Jisoo immediately got tense and let go of her grip on Jennie's hand.

"What happened between you and Jin?" Jennie asked again knowing that if she doesn't Jisoo would just brush the question off."Did he did something ??!! Oh my gosh, Jennie !! I wished he did something then I would have a reason to hate .. to loathe him but the thing is he didn't do anything!! I thought he was okay with us being soulmates but I guess I was wrong!!" Jisoo shouted at her friend with full of frustration.

Jennie was stunned as she never has seen Jisoo like this. She was sad and yet she was angry. Frustrated. "Oh gosh Jennie I'm sorry it's your birthday and you were just being a kind friend but I shouted at you."Jisoo was now crouching on the ground crying.

"Oh Jisoo, ... Please don't cry. We'll fix this." Jennie hugged her friend while patting Jisoo's back. "Come on. I'll call Chaeyoung and Lisa and the four of us can watch movies, eat chicken and spend time together. Just us girls" Jennie said while reaching for Jisoo's hand.

The girls did have a fun night just girls without thinking about their soulmates.

------

Jisoo was tossing and turning in her sleep. She couldn't really sleep well so she decided to get some fresh air from the balcony.

She stood there enjoying the night sky. "Jisoo... please talk to me. Even if it's nonsense I promise I'll listen."Jisoo was startled when she heard her roommate Jennie's voice.

"Gosh, I almost had a heart attack just now. I thought you were sleeping and being a heavy sleeper you are I didn't think you would notice I woke up."Jisoo said while putting a hand on her chest.

Jennie just stares at her friend thinking about what would bother her friend at night.

"Fine... I'll tell you so now come here and sit with me." Jisoo said while pointing at the space beside her.

"Can we join too? We really couldn't sleep and we heard voices so we decided to check." Chaeyoung suddenly said with Lisa peeking her head through the door of their room.

"Yeah, yeah come here chipmunk and kkookielisa." Jisoo said while opening her arms for a hug and the two girls ran their way towards Jisoo returning the hug.

"When I was little, I always have this thought that we couldn't date with other people as if it was a taboo and we'll have bad luck if we did but then again..." Jisoo stooped for awhile. Lisa and Chaeyoung just look at her face while Jennie was fiddling with her fingers.

"There are even reports and experiment the smart people do and not even all soulmate end up together in the end. Rather feeling like the whole soulmate thing a blessing for us I rather feel like it makes things more difficult. Imagine having to date this one guy for how many years and finally, you decide to draw or write something on your wrist with hopes that you would found one on your partner ending with disappointment knowing you've spent the last years putting up and taking care of someone else destiny. What if there would be one couple that got married but isn't soulmates and seeing each other's wrist full of the soulmate's thoughts and even worsts the soulmate ending up knowing that their actions can ruin a marriage. It's so painful if you see it in different perspectives."

"Jichuu... The thing with the deity is we never know what's the real reason behind anything. Yeah, people believe that soulmates are people truly meant to be but what if some doesn't. It doesn't make a person less human than they already are. Some may believe that soulmates are a sign of true love but then again couldn't it be someone that we just click with? Some even believe that when we meet our soulmate everything just falls in places but the truth is it doesn't." Jennie stopped for a while while the three girls just looked at her with confusion over her last sentences.

"Let's see it as the way. Soulmates are like puzzles. You can't just throw the puzzle pieces on the ground without actually connecting the missing pieces. Let's say one of the missing pieces is you."Jennie said while pointing at Jisoo and continue her word."... and the other missing pieces is Jin. You can't just throw yourself at Jin without doing anything. The missing pieces aka you two need a hand that connects the missing pieces which are...."

"Efforts?"Lisa cut in with a puzzled face.

"Exactly!!"Jennie said while clamping both of her hands.

"But then again Jisoo if you feel like Jin isn't for you ignoring that you guys are soulmates please don't feel bad if you have thoughts on dating others or even falling in love with them."Jennie added earning a nod from both Chaeyoung and Lisa.

"That's Right. There are never said anywhere that we are obligated to stick with our soulmate."Chaeyoung added with efforts to cheer her friend up.

"We'll support your every decision Jisoo. We'll stick together until death does us apart or we'll get sick with each other"Lisa said while chuckling earning a light punch from Jisoo upon her last sentence.

"Thanks, girls. I actually feel a lot better now." Jisoo said while hugging the three girls. They all stayed in the position for a while enjoying each other's presence while enjoying the glimmering moon.