15: us.

Jinsoo

"Jisoooooooo!!!!! Nooooo!!! Namjooonnnnnn ahhh!!!! Yoongi!!!! Hoseok!!!! Jiminnnniahhh!! Taehyung!!!!!! Junggggg--kooookkkkk!! Helppppppp"

Jin's loud screams definitely made all his friends laugh as he shouted each and every one of their names. Jisoo who was seated beside him couldn't help but laugh seeing at how he was so horrible with the ride.

"MAKE ITT STOOPPPPPP ARGHHHHHHHHHHH"

The rollercoaster they were riding continuously passed through the different heights of the obstacles with fast speed, adding more thrills and excitement to the ride.

"JISOOO HELP MEEE !! DON'T JUST LAUGH THERE AHHHHHHH--" Jin blabber nonstop as the ride went up and fell down again immediately at a fast speed. Unknowingly he grabbed hold of Jisoo's hand and close his eyes as he mutters some prayers.

Jisoo just let him hold her hand as she felt bad that he was suffering so much from the thrill rides. She couldn't even have time to scream as she was busy laughing at her seat partner.

Jin opened his eyes as he feels like the ride was slowing down and he can see that they were nearing the platform where they started from earlier. Then not long after, the rollercoaster reached the platform. The safety handrails starting moving up indicating that they can hop off the ride already.

Jisoo removes her seatbelt but stopped when she saw Jin beside her was still in shocked."Come on! It wasn't that bad plus you're still alive now." She said while grabbing his hands leading them out if the ride.

"Are you okay Hoseok?" Jin heard Jennie asked Hoseok who was crouching down with shaky legs with Momo, his date holding his hands.

"It's too scary so freaking scary." He exclaims.

"Hmm since they are people who still want to enjoy many more rides, how about we split up and meet later in front of the haunted house," Namjoon suggested.

"plus you couples can go together individually and the four of us -" Namjoon added while pointing at Yoongi, Hoseok and Momo. " need a break from all the rollercoaster and the twists as we're getting dizzy now."

The couple split up and went their own destination. "Are you okay now Jinnie ??" Jisoo turns her attention towards the man beside her who's been quiet after the ride. She still calls me that.

"Yeah... --" he was about to answer when Jisoo suddenly shouted full of excitement "I want to eat that," she said while pointing at the cotton candy vendor.