Chapter 18: Shocks & Jobs

Hey everyone,

I'm updating Today ON TIME ! :D

THANK YOU FOR THE 21 votes, it's the highest I have ever got on a chapter for 'The Way' in 6 days. I'm soo happy :D

Thank You for over 125 reads over the week!!!!! :D

This chapter is dedicated to LauraJae for making me the cover that I have displayed as the picture for this chapter, Thank you, its really cute :)

>>>LAURAJAE'S COVER>>>>>>>>>>>

Song I was Listening to: Honeymoon Avenue by Ariana Grande!

>>>>>>>>>>HONEYMOON AVENUE LYRIC VIDEO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I HAVE ONE REQUEST

PLEASE CAN I HAVE 28 VOTES in order for me to update the next chapter ;)

Please VOTE>FAN>COMMENT!!

This hasnt been edited so there may be some mistakes :)

ENJOY!

Chapter 18: Shocks & Jobs (NOT EDITED)

Chapter 18: Jobs & shocks (NOT EDITED)

Ariana's POV

We got back to the hotel about nine after the ridiculous traffic. As we walked to my room, I continuously thanked Jai and just as he was about to leave, I gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek. His smile melted my heart, forcing me to smile as I closed the door.

Jai's POV

All Night, I could only think of Ariana and only of Ariana, she made me the happiest I had been a such a long time. She made me realise, I was at my happiest only when I was with her. We are soo different yet so alike. We share the weirdest interests and our friendship just shows that the bad boy and good girl dynamic can work. Together, our happiness is just endless proof of that. As she kissed me on the cheek and seeped through my skin, a trivial force of energy began to melt into my skin and shoot this new sense of happiness through my bloodstream.

Suddenly I heard 'Baby I' ringtone play aloud, and instantly woke up and picked up the phone to face 'Morning, Is this Jai?' After a yawning reply, I heard 'I am Becky and am phoning about that part-time job you applied for'....

Ariana's POV

Last Night, Jenna contacted me through email telling me about various interviews and events I had to attend this week as part of my tour. Since I had to perform on 'Good Morning Australia at 12pm sharp, I got up at 6:30 in order to shower, eat breakfast and go on Instagram. By 8am, Jenna arrived at the hotel along with Nicole and Leah (my stylists) and Eric (My Vocal Coach)

Jenna began to go through the events for the day, which also included a Signing even after the performance and 2 other interviews later in the evening. As Leah and Nicole did my hair and make up. As I sat in my dressing gown with a mug of Red Tea, Eric and I rehearsed the songs that I would be singing. For the performance sing 'Baby I', 'Right There'. We were going to sing 'The Way' but unfortunately I was getting a bit of a sore throat so Eric advised we didn't over-do it too much as this week was to be hectic. I was kind of annoyed since It was one of my most memorable songs for my 'Yours truly' Album.

(Flashback Begins)

'I love the way, I love the way, Baby I love the way.... The Way I love you' Eric said 'Ari, you need to make the 'I love you' part in a higher key, with a slight whistle' I kept on trying but it wouldn't come out right As we took a short break, Eric and Jenna left the room to get some refreshments whilst I sat in the recording suite determined to get the note right. After many tries, I began to get frustrated and really annoyed since I really wanted this song on the record.

Then, I remember Jai walking up to me, handing me a bottle of water and giving me a hug, whispering to me 'I know you can do it' As he says those words my blood began to race through my body and Jai leads to back to the recording suite and quickly jogs back to the control suite and presses record. At first I was intimidated, nervous, and anxious. Then his eyes met mine and I after a few seconds of anxiety I bravely sang 'The Way I love you' in the way I thought I couldn't. I did it, and it was the right pitch too with the whistle. When I did it Jai's face lit up completely, giving me 'I knew you could do it' look. Immediately, He pressed pause and we both ran to each other I threw my arms around his neck, comprising in a hug.

(End of Flashback)

That's why I wanted to sing the Way soo much. Instead we did 'Honeymoon Avenue' which I was pumped about since this song was totally about the guy I love and all the challenges we have to overcome together. That guy being Jai. When I recorded it with him in the studio with me, giving me unlimited support, which has got me where I am today. Jenna had managed to get me a replacement phone over the last few days since well. You know what happened to it!

As I did my vocal warm ups, I couldn't help but smile, the smile that stuck on my face since yesterday, the smile which made me feel special, the smile which made me feel amazing.

Jai's POV

Being a Janoskian, you get paid quite a bit from video's and tours and events but a few weeks ago Dad said I couldn't get a real job even If I begged for one. When he said that, I was not at all happy and I needed to prove him wrong. Then we made a bet, that if I got a real job in less than a Month and didn't get fired that he would give $1000. For me, it wasn't about the money, it was showing my father I was more than I seemed.

So I went and applied for a job at the most amazing place ever!!!

Guess where!!

Your close!

Guess again?!

KFC!

I know Amazing! Ok, it's not soo amazing but at least I'll get free chicken whenever I want!

I WAS JOKING by the way!

I actually got a job at a music shop downtown; I didn't want to have fried chicken on a daily basis since ya'know it's a lot of effort to be in a shape like this!

Anyways, I put on some black skinny jeans, with a black, grey and white plaid shirt with the sleeves casually rolled up; I wanted to look casual yet smart, to make a good impression since I really needed this job! I ruffled my hair and applied some hair gel to achieve my usual naturally edgy look.

As I walked along 'Bridges Street' I looked at my phone for the time. It was 10:52am; I was supposed to be at the shop in less than 10 minutes. As I stood outside the shop, I checked my Facebook and texts and immediately put my phone on silent.

As I walked in, I was faced with a big shock!

It couldn't be!

What did y'all think?

What do you think will happen next?

Please VOTE and remember I need 26 VOTES IN ORDER TO UPDATE!!         

See You all very soon :D