Have A Holly, Jolly Christmas

All of the gore and red ichor fell from the ceiling in one wave. One splash. Everything in the room, Elizabeth and the book included, was coated in the thick product. Out of the fireplace, the heat began to grow exceptionally hot, and the flames began to rampage in their spot. In another burst, the fire stretched outside of the fireplace for just an instant, forcing her to shroud her eyes form the brightness.

When she opened them, the room around her was on fire. There was no way the fire had naturally spread across the room like this, as all four walls were burning, yet none showed signs of having already been burned. When she turned around to run from the scene, even leaving the jewelry behind, she was scared out of her skin by the angel she had seen once before, coming out of a swirling red portal behind her, only his arm, head, and part of his torso being visible. There was only one difference. His once white robe was now a light blue.

He grabbed her by the face with one hand, which covered her face completely, and lifted her into the air.

"You fell to the temptation of the NEKELMU, as thy black heart was beyond corrupt. Your redemption was cast away the moment you acted out of your own will, rather than the father's will. Thou has chosen thy own fate, one which will have you bound as one of the evil spirits within the NEKELMU after you have had the proper punishment for your actions."

She attempted to speak, but his hand muffled any and all words from ever being heard. The NEKELMU, however, repeated her strongest thought, even though dozens of questions were in her mind.

"What kind of angel are you?"

To which, the angel replied:

"Samael."

At that moment, he pulled her into the portal, which closed behind them.

The NEKELMU, however, picked up one last wish from Elizabeth, as she was pulled into the portal. It enacted it, and then fell to the ground. Or rather, through the ground.

As the homeless man saw the fire, he attempted to run away, dragging his cart behind him. A large wind blew, coating both him, and his cart, in snow.

When the snow cleared, he was wearing a thick winter coat, along with padded pants. His pockets full of the jewelry on the floor that was presented to Elizabeth.

When he turned around to grab his cart amid the shock, he screamed in joy, thanking God for his new bounty.

It was now full of new canned food and supplies.