Funnymouth

* funnymouth has joined #ReferSales.
funnymouth: hello everyone tonight
funnymouth: i like to lik the bluud
funnymouth: out of in the person
funnymouth: i see ur handsome face dont b so sad about it
funnymouth: come on
funnymouth: :)
* funnymouth has left #ReferSales.
GhostJeorge: ... Holy fuck, what the fuck
lemonlimeskull: Did that just happen?
GhostJeorge: Yes, Skull. Yes it did.

The first thing I should probably note is that I'm "lemonlimeskull". In other words, that's my screen name up there.

That was the first time I saw or heard from "funnymouth", and for all intents and purposes, it should've been the last. Anyone who's spent enough time chatting away knows that weirdos come and go. Folks pop in to ask insane questions or just to troll a populated channel.

What first struck me as odd about the funnymouth guy, however, was the fact that he came and went with no particular GOAL. He didn't try to piss anyone off, and he didn't ask if anyone on the channel knew how to fix his computer or remove a virus.

He just stuck his head in, rattled off some random text, and happily fucked off.

lemonlimeskull: So really though, what the Hell?
GhostJorge: Not c clue.
GhostJorge: *Not a clue.
lemonlimeskull: He's in another channel if you want to find out.
lemonlimeskull: #bluud
GhostJorge: I do not, sir.
lemonlimeskull: XD
lemonlimeskull: Bitch.

I don't know what results I expected from following this guy to another channel. I'm not the type that goes out of his way to annoy or argue with people. I'll usually avoid it at all costs, though, once someone starts with me I don't mind getting into it at THAT point.

I guess what I'm saying is I have no idea why I pursued this.

* lemonlimeskull has entered #BLUUD
lemonlimeskull: Hey.

He was sitting there in the channel by himself.

funnymouth: O)_(O
lemonlimeskull: :)
lemonlimeskull: So...
funnymouth: O)_(O
lemonlimeskull: So... you're staring at me.
lemonlimeskull: That's rude.
funnymouth: sorrey
funnymouth: i just do it
funnymouth: its okay
lemonlimeskull: I see.
funnymouth: O)_(O

I actually chuckled out loud at this point. He was weird and inoffensive.

lemonlimeskull: You can come back to #ReferSales if you want.
lemonlimeskull: We're not going to boot you if that's what you're worried about.
funnymouth: O)_(O
lemonlimeskull: Or not.
lemonlimeskull: Whatever, man, you just seemed interesting and I'm bored tonight.
funnymouth: i am broad tonight 2
funnymouth: i always dont
lemonlimeskull: ... You always don't what?
funnymouth: i always dont thats it
funnymouth: i always dont because they dont and theeennnn
funnymouth: i get silly
lemonlimeskull: O-kay. Well, seeya around.
funnymouth: O)_(O

And with that, I left. The act got old fast, and I felt either this was someone TRYING too hard, or a legitimate moron who was unaware of how to properly use a chat program. Sitting idly by yourself and popping into other channels for a split second seemed like a desperate bid for attention. I might've done that and laughed my ass off in or around the 90s, but yeah... Stupid.

GhostJorge: Hmm?
lemonlimeskull: Nothing. I seriously don't know what he was saying.
GhostJorge: Ha. Welcome to the internet.
lemonlimeskull: What's sad is that, besides you and me, that guy's the only active user here all night.
* lemonlimeskull kicks Killjay and shouts "WAKE UP!!!"
lemonlimeskull: Blah.

Silence dominated the channel for about a half hour as I minimized the window and went about my business.

lemonlimeskull: Anyone on?