The My Little Pony Theory

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has become a popular show especially recently. I heard they got done with the fifth season not so long ago. All the characters in the show are especially unforgettable due to a more realistic approach that Lauren Faust had intended for their personalities. The question is are they all really there? They say that the mind is a powerful tool, arguably the most powerful tool the body has to offer. It bends and twists to get through the horrors of life...sometimes it can bend so much, that it eventually snaps in half. The truth is, our favorite pony, Fluttershy, actually imagines her friends to this day after so many tragic accidents.

Twilight Sparkle along with Princess Celestia tragically met their fate in a battle against the Changlings. It wasn't until Princess Luna, Princess Cadence and Shining Armor got involved that they were discovered. Though Luna and everyone else managed to fend off the Changlings, it was too late. Twilight Sparkle and Celestia both ran out of magic and were permanently turned to stone by Queen Chrysalis. No one could figure out how to reverse the effects.

Applejack died of a automated dirt plow incident. When the machine was malfunctioning and wouldn't start, Applejack stuck her head inside the machine to see what was wrong. The machine then started up with her head still in it. By the time Big Macintosh got inside the barn to see what was going on, the blades in the machine have massacred Applejack's head to the point where you can't tell who she was supposed to be.

Pinkie Pie and Rarity both became severely depressed after hearing the deaths of Twilight Sparkle and Applejack. Pinkie Pie was so depressed, that she committed suicide shortly after Applejack's death. Rarity however started drinking and one night after drinking too much, Sweetie Belle found Rarity dead in the bathroom from alcohol poisoning.

Rainbow Dash joined the Wonderbolts as she dreamed, but it was short-lived. She was shipped over to place outside of Equestria to be a general. But during a fight, Rainbow Dash was wounded and later announced dead.

Spike mostly relied on his adoptive mother, Twilight Sparkle to take care of him. After her death, he couldn't even go outside to face reality. He eventually was so fed up, that he locked himself inside the library he and Twilight used to live in and wasn't heard from since. Some Ponyville citizens tried to get inside and see if Spike was still alive, but no matter how hard they tried, no one could get in. It has since then been presumed that Spike was either dead or missing.

Fluttershy couldn't bare to handle the harsh truth, but was too scared to go all the way through suicide too. She has since then remained barricaded inside her house, imagining the adventures she could've had with her friends. She was never seen in public, because of this, she made her animals her new friends. Even going has far as naming them after her deceased friends. If only she had real friends to share all the amazing adventures she made up, but no new friends will ever replace the ones she made.