Storage Room 6

I am perhaps the most naive, stubborn person I have ever come across, and I do regret it.

No, seriously, I regret the very day that I decided to check out the flooded storage room over at the company I worked. And I am also afraid I can't tell what company it is, due to copyright and trademark stuff, don't get me started about it.

Me? I'm Jason Montero, 24, and I work... Well, rather worked at this company where we stored stuff.

I know, my life is pretty sweet. And so was my job. Honestly, it was. But as I already said, I don't work there anymore. Why?

The Entity.

Yup, just that. That word. And it still scares me to this day. The Entity. Just writing about it right now makes me shiver and look around my living room.

Not that I didn't believe in it (Yes, I am a believer!), just never thought I'd actually come face to face with it. It's that kind of thing when you know it exists, yet you don't quite think it'll ever get to you.

Oh boy, was I wrong.

So, want to know how it started?

Well, it was Monday, early in the morning, and I was driving to the storage house. While driving, I was phoning my friend, Nikoloz. Nikoloz is this jolly type of person who always needs to talk to someone.

Seeing as we were good friends I figured I could call him on this cold morning. We were getting into a conversation about water pipes, for God knows why, until Nikoloz suddenly went quiet after I heard someone shout in the background.

And then, he spoke in a depressed tone.

"Jason, man... I have to go," he said. I was quite confused. I tried to ask why but Nikoloz already ended the conversation. Assuming they were bullshitting me again, I turned on the radio in my car and started to sing along with Michael Jackson.

I arrived at my work about 20 minutes later. The air was cold, the building looked cold. Everything looked so cold. But that didn't matter because inside there were all of the nice guys. Nikoloz with his stories, Sebastian with his great sense of humor, and Tobiah with his funny faces and amazing acting.

I stepped inside of the building only to find the hallway to be completely empty. Odd, I thought. Usually, Sebastian would be out here moving carts around. I shrugged it off and made my way to the wardrobe so I could put my jacket away. I returned to the hallway only to see Tobiah run past me. He appeared in a hurry.

"Yo! What's up!?" I shouted at him, stopping him with my arm. He angrily pushed me away. "Jason man, ain't a good time now! A plumber was found dead in storage room 6!"

Stupid as I am I started laughing. I laughed and gave Tobiah a manly hug before patting his shoulder. And to my surprise he frowned and pushed me away violently before walking off, through the doors. I blinked and just stood there. That was until Nikoloz snapped me out of my trance. "Jason, friend, we have a big problem," he said in a depressed tone.

I blinked again and I swear I stared at him for five minutes. "... What problem?" I finally said.

"We found the plumber, who was working in storage room 6, dead," Nikoloz said. I was dumbfounded.

"So Tobiah wasn't pulling my leg?" I somewhat whispered, after which Nikoloz shook his head. I scratched the back of my head. I was kind of dumbfounded, still. "Damn... That's some heavy shit," I brought out, my eyes drifting off to the storage hallway. That was a long hall with several doors on each side. 1, 2, 3, you get the point. Storage room 6 is an underground room. It has been flooded multiple times before, and we really didn't care that much about it because we rarely use room 6. However it would begin to stink really badly after some time, so we'd call a plumber.