4

Chapter 4 - painful memories

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

"So did you two have a nice day?" Chairman asked, Neymar and Clarion looked at each other exchanging grins.

   "Yeah.. We did" Neymar answered, "Glad to hear that.. I'm really happy that you two made a bond with each other.."

   "We will have our first shoot tomorrow.. I will send you the location of the shoot via email, don't be late." He stated.

   "Sir.. I think I'm just going to pick Clarion up tomorrow, she is new to stuff here, I'm afraid she might get lost.." Neymar offered.

   Lost? Yeah right, Clarion thought to herself, "really? That's good, well it's all up to Clarion at the end" the chairman said looking at her, "sure I don't mind"

   They parted with the chairman and got down to the lobby side by side, "that's great," Clarion said breaking the ice.

   "What's great? Me? I've figured" he grinned, "no, that's a great excuse for you to take me out," she smirked. Neymar gave her a look then laugh.

   "It's not everyday you get to work with a beautiful u.s model, might as well have fun while I'm at it" he said.

   "Me? Beautiful? Oh please there are tons of other beautiful models who would die to spend time with you" she rolled her eyes.

   "Yeah none of them catches my attention though, too.. uhm.. unnatural, it's like they prepared a scenario when they're with me.."

   "It's almost like they've been planning that since birth, you know one girl even stick to cards" he laughed, "no way" Clarion laughed as well.

   "You have no idea how hard it is to watch a girl having a mental breakdown trying to memorize her lines."

   "Well I believe they're acting that way because they wanted to impress you" she said.

   "I'm not impressed with things like that, you're different though, our encounter, everything since that isn't predictable."

   "I mean, who knew you were a soccer goddess?" He empathized on the word goddess causing her to blush, "and god I love it when you get flustered!"

    Clarion was silent for a while, "you are a really honest person you know that Neymar jr? I appreciate you for that"

   That's when she caught a glimpse of Charles outside with the car, "there goes my ride.." she pointed out.

   "So.. Pick me up tomorrow?" Clarion asked, "Hmm, I'll see you tomorrow Claire, oh and can I have your number?" he asked.