~ 23 ~

A/N: almost at 3K views!!! 😄😄

The soft fabric slid effortlessly over her skin and various maids weaved around each other to fix a loose curl in her hair.

Robin stared at herself in the mirror when they were done.

The dress had soft lace flowers blooming from her shoulders and filtering down the dress. Soft purple flowers created a delicate floral crown on her head and her dark hair cascaded down her back in a waterfall of braided curls.

A smile broke on her face as she turned to the maids.

"Thank you!"

She jumped a little when the door opened.

"Lucy!"

"Robin!"

The girls hugged tightly before Lucy pulled away.

"You look beautiful!" she breathed. "Caspian won't recognize you!"

Robin chuckled, a blush spreading up her cheeks.

A large figure appeared in the doorway.

"Aslan!"

The Lion chuckled, a deep sound causing warmth to spread through the room.

"I believe it is time," he said, nodding towards the door.

A/N: i don't really know how to describe a wedding but ah well 🙃🙃

The castle was quiet after the ceremony and Robin was thankfull for it.

She looked down to where her fingers were twined with Caspian's and smiled.

"Who would have thought that this day would ever come?" she asked.

They were walking through the various maze like hallways of the palace.

Caspian chuckled next to her, tilting her chin and planting a soft kiss on her lips. Robin smiled, leaning into him.

"Get a room!" Lucy shouted from somewhere the end of the hallway.

Caspian glanced in her direction before looking back at Robin with a smile, his eyes glinting.

"We shall."