~ 15 ~

For the next fiew days, the wind was not favouring the Dawn Treader.

Robin huffed when the ship was blows off course for the how manieth time that day.

With an irritated grunt, she wrapped her tail around the head of the ship and started pulling it, allowing the captain to guide her once in a while.

Within a matter of days, the Dark Island was in sight.

A tendril of fear snaked its way down her back as she let go of the ship, hanging back slightly so as to hear Caspian's speech to the men.

She shivered, knowing what would await her when she entered the dark caverns of the island.

"Are you ready?"

She looked down at the Narnians with fear filled eyes, but lowered her self until her back legs brushed over the waves. Her gaze met Caspian's and he read the silent message.

I hate having to do this, but I will.
For Narnia and for Aslan.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fear pulsed through the Dawn Treader as they sailed into the mist.

Edmund faught his hardest to ignore the fact that the rocks jutting from the murky water looked like the coils of a sea serpent.

Lucy tried not to think of her family's dead bodies floating up from the depths to drag her down with them.

Caspian feared seeing his father standing on one of the many rocks, shouting how dissapointed he was in his own son, but managed to keep it out of mind

And Robin?

Unable to stop the flow of pained memories, she nearly dropped from the misty air when all the marks across her body started burning.

None of the others noticed her drunk flying, but when she heard an old man shouting "You shall not pass!" and "Turn back!" they reacted instantly.

She listened intently to their bickering when she grabbed the man and dropped him on the deck.

Caspian tried to grab the sword, but in his hysteria, the man threw it - with surprising strength might I add - at Robin.