~ 24 ~

A/N: yaayy! 3K! I love you guys! It's been a year or so since they got married.

Robin stared at the crackling flames, curling her knees up to her chest.

She sighed softly, allowing her mind to wander for the first time in a very long while. She rested her forehead on her knees, a tingle running down her spine when her thoughts drifted to a few nights prior.

"There you are!"

She looked up and smiled slightly,

Caspian dropped onto the couch next to her, wrapping his one arm around her shoulders.

"I've been trying to find you for quite some time now," he chuckled.

"Sorry," Robin muttered. "How was your day?"

"Busy," he replied, frowning slightly. He eyed her. "Are you alright? You've been looking pale." His voice was soft, considering.

She shrugged. "I let my thoughts wander."

Caspian frowned. "Wander where?"

Robin shook her head and smiled. "You never told me there was a library," she scolded.

He laughed. "If you were let loose in here you would never have left! Do you recall how quickly you read the few novels I brought on the Treader? Because if I remember correctly, it was a record of almost three books a day."

Robin smiled, leaning against his chest with her head resting on his collarbone and closing her eyes.

She mumbled something.

"I'm sorry?" Caspian asked, a smile growing on his lips.

She repeated it, but he still didn't hear.

Grinning, he lifted her chin. "I still can't hear you," he stated.

Robin sighed and opened her eyes, meeting his gaze. "Do you want it to be a girl or a boy?" she asked softly.