~ 12 ~

Some time later...

She eyed the star as she moved towards the table, hesitant to touch the food.

Edmund was positively drooling at the star's soft blue eyes and Caspian also looked intruiged.

Robin rolled her eyes, and turned to examine the 'sleeping' men nestled quietly between the plant growth.

She shuddered at their hazy eyes, listening with half an ear as the star told their story and explained the rest of their quest.

Robin edged out of the wall-less room and walked back to the boats.

From where she stood, the Dark Island was easily seen. Not to mention the mist.

She glared across the almost motionless water and her gaze met the figure's cold eyes.

A single green hand was still held out to Robin in temptation.

She jumped when she heard a scuttling behind her.

"We should go back to the ship," Reepicheep said kindly. "To avoid the dangers."

Giving the figure a last look, Robin nodded and followed the little knight.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: sorry that part was crappy
2020 A/N: It's still crappy but ah well XD

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Caspian jerked awake the followimg morning and saw Edmund standing with his sword pointed at their small room's door.

He pulled a dagger from beneath his pillow and stood.

"What did you hear?" he hissed.

Edmund shook his head. "I had a dream," he whispered back. "I saw Jadis."

Caspian nodded. "Miraz appeared in my dream."

Someone knocked on the door and Lucy stepped inside. "Bad dreams, too?" she asked.

They nodded in unison.

"The sorcerer warned us," Caspian sighed, pulling a dark red coat on over his shirt. "There's no use in trying to sleep now."

He stepped up onto the deck and breathed in the salty air.

Lucy moved to stand next to him. "Her dreams were worse, I think," she said. "She barely slept at all."

Caspian looked up and saw Robin standing at the wheel as always. It was a wonder the Captain allowed it, now that he thought about it.

Her back straightened suddenly and she looked at the minotaur to her left, the rings beneath her eyes seeming to fade for a brief moment.

The minotaur let out a low chuckle, pointing. "Land ho!" he hollered.