Hayato | Hit Me

Requested by harudori_chou

{Y/n}

"Kamitani!"

No matter how many times Ryuichi tells him to stop, he won't stop hitting people. However, there's one thing that Hayato forgets; that's when I snap and hit him.

"L/n!"

Hayato and I have known each other since the beginning of middle school. Even though he's slightly aloof, he sticks with me throughout.

As usual, the cold and stoic boy; Kamitani Hayato, hits his little brother for being noisy. What happened right after that, made momma Ryu scold me too.

"Why'd you hit me?"

They also said that my smile scared them.

"Don't hit other people, idiot."

I know I'm a hypocrite for saying that, but it's- no, he's getting on my nerves.

{Ryuichi}

Like any other day, Kamitani would hit his little brother. I remember when he hit me once. Though, it's still unnatural for me.

"He's unbelievably heartless."

"You could say that, L/n."

I also remember Kamitani's other friend, L/n Y/n. Apparently, she's more familiar with Kamitani than I am.

Anyhow, it was just now that L/n started her revolution and started hitting Kamitani for hitting other people. I can understand her motive as to why. In my own view, she seems like a big sister towards Kamitani. But I think I know better. That's because Y/n likes him.

I know I don't have any romantic experience, but in a way, I'm able to tell. It's only a bit unclear to me.

"Ryu, Hayato, do you want to go to the movies this Saturday? You can bring your brothers if you want."

Since I brought Kotaro, it was all but inevitable that Kamitani would bring Taka.

Upon meeting at the front of the cinema, Y/n immediately has that scary smile on her face again. I know what that smile means.
She crouches down to Taka's height and asks him, "Taka-kun, did your brother hit you again?"
Taka only nodded.

"Kamitani, you idiot."

She hits Kamitani again. I can't help but sweatdrop at these two.

*After the movie*

"My fist wants to say hello to your face."

"What the heck is your problem, woman?"

"You!"

I don't exactly know why they started fighting, but the two looked like Kirin and Taka when they fight. Plus, I'm definitely the third-wheel here.

"Guys, could you please stop fighting?"

They did stop, but as soon as I parted from them, I heard them continue. Couldn't they wait until I was out of earshot?

Well, those two friends of mine fight like a couple sometimes. For now, I'll let them realize it for themselves.

{Y/n}

I say, Hayato can be hard to understand. I don't even understand why he barely hits me. Maybe he's going easy on me because I'm a girl...
But hey, that doesn't mean that I won't go easy on him either!

Taka fell asleep after the movie, but he still clinged on to me.

My banter with Hayato had ceased. Now, we were both walking home peacefully.

"Hayato, why are you so cold?"

"I got it from my old man."

"Ah..."

I can't say anything about his father, even though I know who it is. I kinda hate Hayato's father.

"Why do you hit people then?"

"I got it from my old lady."

"Ah..."

Gee, this guy can't seem to have a change of heart. Shizuka-sensei was right, Hayato is especially heartless. But that won't change the fact that I have a hopeless crush on him.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Nothing."

"Don't smile like that, it's scary."

I've denied it many times before. I just can't seem to move on. Why him? What made me really attracted to him? I don't even know why I fell in love. Hayato can be so blunt.

"L/n."

"Huh? What?"

"Just know that I don't particularly hate you."

I caught that little blush.

"Hey. Why'd you hit me?"

"You idiot. I don't particularly hate you too."

I guess that was our way of confessing our feelings. Although we weren't the same, we can be on the same boat, the same page.

Despite my creepy smile and everything else, I know he accepts me.

Huh. Now I know why I love this boy...

The End.