Chuukichi | Poor Idol

Requested by Chuchaykc
-Sorry for the wait

※ I'm not sure how to make the reader an idol...

Being an idol, albeit part-time, is harder than it seems.

L/n Y/n is being homeschooled and works as a part-time idol. Meaning, that she only appears on stage for a moment. She's not well-known, not really super famous, that's how she gets to walk around freely without being bothered.

One day, she was taking a stroll when suddenly, a young boy ran past her.

"Huh? Hey, you! Kid!"

L/n had younger siblings so she knew how to deal with kids.

"Hey, kid! Stop!"

She grabs the boy's hand to stop him from running away any further.

"Why are you running?"

"It's none of your business!"

Basing from the response, the girl deduced that he was poor and has a lot of siblings. She knows because that's how her life used to be.

"It's okay, you can trust me. Tell me your problems, kid. What are you running from?"

She took the young boy to a nearby recreational park and sat at the swings. In the boy's point of view, she was childish, in a good way. Albeit this is the first time they meet, there was a familiar connection.

"I see. It's just about a petty game."

"Petty...?!"

"I admit, those trends make you in sync with society. New ideas aren't at all bad, but sometimes they can destroy. Are you following?"

"Yeah, I guess..."

That part where the kid ranted about his wanted game, he noticed that her expression somehow grew darker. And when she called it petty.

"I'm not particularly attached to material possessions."

He probably doesn't understand yet.

"Sorry that I sounded kinda evil there. You can always come here and talk to me anytime, since I always pass through here."

They exchanged names and addresses, as both parties are trustworthy.

The young kid felt somehow relieved when he ranted to the older girl. Nevertheless, the problem still stuck to him. The next day, the young idol found the same kid, sitting at the swings.

"Were you waiting for me?"

"Yeah! I have good news!"

From that moment on, they both met up after school. The girl couldn't lie to a child, so she told about her secret identity and such.
One time, the boy also introduced his twin brother and only sister.

"You're an idol?!"

"Yeah, pretty much."

The little sister, Kyouko, liked the teen already. The three Nezu siblings grew fond of her over the time. However, with the four spending time together, the sibling trio got home a little late. This peaked their older brother's curiosity.

For the times that Y/n had a performance, she left a note to the kids telling that she has 'idol stuff' to do.

Nonetheless, whenever the kids had a problem, they knew where to go to. Y/n made sure that she was there for them and listened to them carefully.

"You talk like my Chuukichi-oniisan sometimes. He always gives us advice that sounds really wise."

"You see, the people who give the best advice are the ones who experienced the most."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that those wise people may have gone through a lot of pain and suffering in their life. If someone has the same problems, they would tell them how to solve the problem. Something like that."

Then there was an idea.

"You wanna meet our Chuukichi-oniisan?"

Coming upon their household, Y/n realized that she had a reason to stay.

"Who is she?"

"This is Y/n-neesan!"

"She's an idol!"

Although she's a part-time idol, her family landed upon a great fortune. Way back then, she grew up in the poor side. Just like the Nezu household.

"I'm L/n Y/n. And it's true that I'm an idol, just part-time, however."

And as the time passed, the poor idol sticked around. But to be technical, she was poor when it comes to love.

Later on, Y/n took a small break from work. She begged for her parents to transfer to Morinomiya Academy, to find Chuukichi of course.

"Hey, Chuukichi?"

"Yeah?"

"You think I should quit being an idol?"

"And have Kyouko be disappointed? You know she's been watching your performances."

Y/n has contributed help to the boy's family and to express his gratitude, he allowed her to be best friends with him.

"If I quit, then I'll have more time to play with her."

Their story shall continue on.

The End.

※ God it sucks...
My exams are finally done