Hayato | Kiss Her

Requested by uchihaclan4ever
- Sorry for the wait!

*Female (Older sister) Reader

※ When the kids will say something, I'm gonna put it in normal text. But just imagine it in baby talk, okay? Base it from the manga, if you have read it. My stupid autocorrect is bothering me. (This will apply to all the chapters) Next time, I'll try writing the baby talk like in the manga.

Today, someone's sister is going to join the Babysitter Club!

"H-Hello..."

"Aw, she's just as shy as Kazuma."

"Usaida-san, please don't tease her."

The Mamizukas decided that it was time for their first-born daughter to meet the babysitters!

"Umi-chan, are you sure?"

"Of course! Y/n-chan should have some free time now, right?"

"It's okay, mama. I do need to spend time with my little brothers. And don't worry, papa. I can write your scripts at another time."

"Onee-chan should play with us!"

"Unh, play with us..."

"Ah, sorry about that. He's Usaida Yoshihito, by the way. I'm Kashima R-"

"I know who you are. You're Kashima Ryuichi, and the other one there is...Kamitani Hayato."

At first, they were simply strangers...

"Uhm, I'm going to join the Babysitter Club, if that's fine-"

"Of course, it's fine! We'd love to have you here!"

...Then, it was becoming different as each second passed...

"Don't get too excited."

"Ah, sorry, Kamitani. Sorry, Mamizuka."

"It's okay. You can call me Y/n."

❂ ❂ ❂

"Ryu-nii, did you know that onee-chan writes scripts?"

"Huh? You mean, she's a scriptwriter?" (※ actually, screenwriter)

"Ung! She make stories real fast!"

Upon hearing the word story, all the other children made a ruckus.

"Y/n-nee can make story?"

"Y/n-nee, make hero story!"

"My nii-chan is the hero!"

"Then my nee-chan is the princess!"

"Usaida is the villain!"

And so, that's how they ended up here. Y/n wrote the script and will play the princess, Ryuichi will narrate, Usaida will be the villain, and...Hayato is the hero. Also, Mamizuka Kousuke dropped in just earlier, and it made Y/n more embarrassed.

"Y/n has a knack for writing stories. Her imagination is limitless. She's very good with words. She even wrote the scripts for some of my shows!"

"Don't you dare hurt her!"

"Hmm. Is the princess really worth anything to you, hero?"

The kids and Kousuke were the audience. It was a cheap play and on-the-spot acting. Usaida is somehow enjoying this. Y/n is about to cry of embarrassment at how the story will proceed. Ryuichi is worried for so many reasons. Hayato doesn't mind it at all.