Ryuichi | Cold Shoulder

Requested by UltimateNosebleed
- Sorry for the wait

※ I noticed that a lot of people have been requesting Ryuichi and Hayato......

{Y/n}

I guess I cry too much. Often I am upset. But whatever. The world doesn't care about me and I don't care about the world. My damaged heart can only take so much.

After my parents died, I've been hiding away in my room. Good thing that I didn't go through any kind of rebellious phase. However, that's not what my butler insists.

"Young Master, I have sweets to relieve your stress-"

(※ Young Master = Bocchan)

"Leave."

I'm pretty sure he just wants me to get out. But I can't. The only person who can make me g-

"Y/n, open the door. Now."

"Yes...grandma?"

"The Kashima brothers are going to arrive soon. Fix yourself and greet them."

"Okay."

It hasn't been a week yet...I can't even go to school yet...I didn't even go to the funeral! Argh, I'm such a horrible daughter!

But all things considered, it's a good thing that grandma understands.

Reality just has to hit me in the face with a sack of potatoes. I have to go back to face society. And school.

{Ryuichi}

"The chairman has only one family member left. However, she is still heartbroken because of the plane crash."

The chairwoman's granddaughter wasn't like I imagined. I didn't expect this.

Disheveled clothes, slightly tousled hair, reddish eyes with dark circles under, slumped stature, and lastly, a frowny face.

"Ryuichi-sama, Kotaro-sama, this is the Young Master, Y/n."

"Hello, I'm Kashima Ryuichi. This is my brother Kotaro. If I may, I off-"

"Let me stop you there. You needn't offer your condolences nor anything else. Good day, Kashima."

Seems like she took after the chairwoman. That means they're both a bit harsh on the outside, but truthfully loving and caring on the inside.

Despite the fact that she gave me the cold shoulder yesterday, I noticed that she acts different around other people. She's smiling and happy. There's a different spark in her (e/c) eyes.

Time passes by like that, which brings us to high school. Up until now, she's still giving me the cold shoulder, all the while being happy with her friends.

I can't let this go on. I have to find out what's bothering her.

{Y/n}

I sat at the farthest window seat in my classroom like the plain old protagonist that I am, reading a book as usual.

"Hey, Y/n, some Kashima Ryuichi from the other class is looking for you."