Hayato/Ryuichi | Just Me

Requested by rinahinami
- Sorry for the wait

*Continuation of the previous chapter

{Y/n}

Kamitani Hayato, or Baseball (as I like to secretly call him), trusts me to an extent.

After the Brownie Point game, he's been spending more time with me than usual. Even Kashima Ryuichi. They come to my house often with their little brothers.
Not to mention that Taka and Kotaro gave me a lot more points than expected.

To be honest, I've gotten close to those two. Ryuichi and Hayato call me by my given name, and yet, they're still unsurprisingly formal with each other.

So, another day begins...and another Saturday.

There I was, basking in my freedom like the good old days. Memories of my epic childhood came back to me once more. Earlier, I used my motorcycle and drove to that nice, windy spot where my dad used to take me every afternoon to watch the sunset. It's like one of those scenes you see in an anime opening or some shit.

Albeit my reputation as a delinquent, my dad taught me well to keep my grades up so that I can graduate. Whenever I'm not picking fights at school, I would go to the library or somewhere else educational.
But that's pretty much it.
And at times like these, I'd want to escape my harsh reality.

I drive back home and decided that my dead-ass house needs a makeover. For that, I need some help.

That's where Kashima Ryuichi, or Babysitter (again, as I like to call him) comes in.

"Y/n, you said you needed help?"

"Yeah. I need to clean my house. Hayato will be coming shortly."

It's nice to have a strong man and a future-househusband for friends. It's not that I'm weak, I simply need some assistance. After all, it's just me. I'm their friend too.

"I'm here. Let's just get this over with."

An hour has passed later on, with a few breaks here and there. After about 2 and a half hours or so, my house has become all but spotless.

"It could use some new-"

"I don't have enough money."

"You could sell-"

"No way. These don't belong to me."

Exclusively, I want to keep my house as it is.

"Thanks for your help. Now leave."

I'm not much of a delinquent anymore, but I haven't changed that much. I'm remain a rude person, not wanting to be annoyed ever again.

{Ryuichi}

"She's as cold as always. Kinda like you, Kamitani."

"Huh?"

In all honesty, I think Y/n went through some tough character development. She came out of her comfort zone slowly but surely. All she needs is a little push in the right direction.

Now that I realize it, my life has been on the right track ever since I met her.

"You're the babysitter here?"

"Yes. Usaida is out for the day, so I'm the only one here. And Kamitani will be-"

"Here's the brat. I'll pick her up at the end of the day."

She was the transfer student back then. There were a lot of alterations on her uniform, as it was obvious. That week when she first came to the daycare, she brought her cousin amd only fetched her at the end of the day. Although she only came once, the kids had taken a liking to her. Then they cutely formulated a plan to make her visit again. Thank goodness that she didn't get mad at them.

Little did I know, that wasn't the first time we actually met.

The longer I spent time with her, the more that those mysterious emotions grew in me. For once, I thought that it was just me and her against the world. I don't mean to come out as rude, but I had forgotten that Kamitani was in the picture.

"Y/n, you know that you can go with Kamitani. Your happiness comes first..."

{Hayato}

I don't particularly care about her. We only met each other when we were kids and that's all there is to it.

I can't believe she had the nerve to transfer to the academy same as me. I remember we nearly got into a fight about it.

"Why are you here?"

"That's my choice."

"What do you think will happen to you if people find out that-"

"That'll be my fault."

One thing is for sure, I'll never win against her.

Ever since she found out about the daycare, I've been acting out of character. Of course, I try to keep my cool, but it's a bit different when I'm with her.

When it all comes down, it's just me and her. I all but forgot that Kashima is also there...possibly ruining all my chances.

"Y/n, you know that you can go with Kashima. If that's what makes you happy..."

{Y/n}

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy as well."

Oh crap. Out of all the choices, it had to be these two idiots.

Nah, I'm just going with my gut feeling...

...and my gut feeling says that I should punch the both of them. My fist is always ready anyway.

To Be Continued...(again)

A/N: Just imagine if those two went YANDERE for you