Finding What Is Lost

[not edited ]

I'm gonna try to make this chapter very long.

recap: Adrian

'Warren, Brandon get all the warriors and trackers ready now! Christina's missing.' I mind linked them.

'Adrian come to Ella's room quick!'Zakiya mind linked me.

I ran there to see Ella on the floor panting and Zakiya above her with Ray dashing down the hall in sweats (only) looking like he just jumped out the shower also joining me in the room.

"What's going on in here."me and him said in union.

"Why don't you tell then BRIELLA!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zakiya

"What? that's not Briella,that is Ella."Adrian said looking at with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Really Adrian, Really? Look at her, no like literally look dead at her imagine no tits and brown hair."I said trying to help him see as he walked towards her.

"Stand."He says in a stern tone making her jump to her feet.

"Haven't you noticed ever since she got here and every things different and your fiance is missing?"I said as he started to questionably stare at her and when he realized he growled

Then soon as I mentioned Chrissy was missing his head snapped over to me like a dear in headlights.

"How did you know Chrissy was missing?"he asked, Briella tried to step aside and I guess make a run for it but he yanked her back to his side.

"That's the information I've been trying to get out of her."I said in a duh tone.

In an instant Adrian had her up by her neck against the wall.It looks like his wolf had came out too,Thomas is one force that shouldn't be messed with.

"WHERE IS OUR MATE?"He asked, I don't understand how he expects to get an answer from her when she looks like she's about to pop.

"Adri-I mean Thomas let her breathe first then maybe you can get an answer out of her."I said scared while Ray was right behind me for protection.

He stared at me for a second then looked back at her and then dropped her to the ground she grabbed at her throat gasping for air.

"SPEAK."

"I-i will t-tell you where s-she is, you know how when she first came and she had said something about how she got rejected before she came here?"she spoke, her voice barley coming out. We all nodded meaning for her to continue.

"That's who I am working with his name is Ryan Scott,he took over his own and Christina's pack once he killed his father. He had this blue potion made up that so it makes you totally under his spell once he injects you with the second dos and I already think he used the first part on her since you can't find her."she finished.

Just then Warren had busted in.

"Everyone is waiting downstairs."Adrian nodded then turned back to Briella.

"You will lead us to where they are,but if you refuse I have no problem ringing you by you neck and ending your life now so it's your choice."he said.

"I will help you."

Christina

I was awoken by the lights being turned on and the loud slam of a door.

"Rise and shine everyone,Oh I see you met daddy dearest insist this a wonderful family reunion?" I gave him a blank stare.

"Oh don't look so glum dear this will all be over once you agree to marry me so we can have lots an lots of powerful pups together, so I won't have to go to plan B which is drug and force you."he said holding my face to look at him with a fake apologetic smile on his face.