Looking For You (Part 2)

[not edited ]

recap:

"Hello? Is anybody there?"I guess no one can hear me.

"So I see your awake, miss me?"I look up to see the last person I thought I'd see.

"You!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christina

"Did you except to ever see me again?" Ryan said.

"How could you!?" I growled.

"I realized how stupid I was, I never gave you a chance. And look how you turned out now beautiful."he said sliding his hand across my cheek but I turned my head.

"You didn't want me, you lost your chance. I have a wonderful family that doesn't involve you."I said pulling at that chains.

"I will give you some time to come to your senses and realize you love me, if you don't I'll just drug you and you'll just be my mindless slave who will love me and do whatever I say, so the choice is yours."he said while carelessly shrugging.

"B-but I don't love you."I said

"Yes! Yes you can, and you will!" He roared making me flinch.

"I'm sorry I-i didn't mean to scream at you." He whispered as he stroked my face.

He leaned closer and closer but I turned my head so he kissed my cheek.

"Christina."he said.

"I love you." he said.

"No you don't love me,you think you do but you don't." I said.

"I SAID I LOVE YOU!"he yelled.

"O-ok."I said scared to say anything else.

"Are you hungry love?"now that you mention it I am kinda.. I was gonna get something to eat once I got out the shower but you know what happened so....

"Yes."I whispered.

"Then say you love me back."he said with a devilish smirk on his face.

"I can't."I won't, I don't love him.

"JUST SAY IT!"He yelled in my face.

"i-i love you."I whispered.

"Louder!"he said as he raised his hand and slapped me.

My cheek started to sting and tears weld up in my eyes.

"Just say it and I won't do it again."he said.

Are you freaking serious!

"I LOVE YOU!"I yelled at him.

"Good."he said with a smirk,bitch...

"Can I get food now?"I asked.

"ummmm I'll think about it."he said walking out.

I started crying, not because I didn't get any food..ok maybe a little. But because I feel like Adrian won't be able to find me,I miss my little chubby Sebastian, I miss everyone.

"Don't cry babygirl." I heard a raspy voice.

"Daddy?"I looked over at my once powerful and strong father looking almost reduced to nothing chained up sitting on the floor.

He started crying himself "Chrissy i'm so so sorry,I'm sorry for how I treated you.I'm sorry if I ever made you feel unloved, I-I just -" I cut him off.

"It's okay dad I forgive you."he looked up.

"really?"he asked I nodded.

"What happened while I was gone? No offence but you look terrible."I said.

"I honestly don't know myself, after Leslie told me you were gone I just lost it.I went over to Ryan's house gave him a piece of my mind then left. After long I soon went into depression, drinking, sleeping in and barley doing any of my pack duty's. And I guess Ryan took that as an easy target to over throw my pack along with his own. He killed Alpha Blake not long before he came after me." he said.

"Wow,that's alot to take in. What ever happened to Veronica?"

"Oh her,she's still around here some where pregnant.Doing everything and anything thing he says following him like a lost puppy letting him abuse her as he pleases."he said shaking his head.

"We'll I have a son,and a wonderful mate who loves me and hopefully will cone to save me."I said and his face lit up.

"I'm a grandpa? What's his name?"he asked.

"Sebastian,but my friends call him Bassy."I said with a smile and he chuckled.

"Bassy?"he said still laughing.

"I know right."I joined in laughing myself.

"Dad?"I asked pulling myself together.

"yea?"he answered.

"Will we ever get out of here?"

"I don't know babygirl,I don't know."

Adrian

'Warren, Brandon get all the warriors and trackers ready now! Christina's missing.' I mind linked them.

'Adrian come to Ella's room quick!'Zakiya mind linked me.

I ran there to see Ella on the floor panting and Zakiya above her with Ray dashing down the hall in sweats (only) looking like he just jumped out the shower also joining me in the room.

"What's going on in here."me and him said in union.

"Why don't you tell then BRIELLA!"