Jealousy And The Tantrum

[Not edited ]

Christina

Adrian said her story checks out okay,for now and her name was Ella I think. She has her own room a couple doors down from ours,but I kinda have a feeling that I know her from some where. I don't know what came over me -or should I say Aviaonna yesterday.

*yesterday *

Me and Adrian were in the living room I was snuggled up close to him watchin a movie and he was typing up something on his laptop but also in the cover but wearing glasses I never knew he had! And might I add he looked quite sexy,then Ella came in and didn't even say hi to me and squeezed herself on the couch next to Adrian.

He gave her a puzzled looked then looked at me, I shrugged and he went back to his computer.

"So whatcha doing? Anything I can help with?"Where have I heard that highpitched voice from?

"No,but thank you anyway."he said giving her a glance pushing up his glasses then turning back to his computer.

'she's to close to our mate' Aviaonna sneered at her.

"Are you sure?Cuz if you need anything all you have to do is call."I was really getting annoyed I slightly growled.

"He said no,Ella please leave."I tried to say as nicely as possible.

She slightly huffed and made a fake pout, got up and left.

Adrian closed his laptop and took off his glasses rubbing his face.

"What was that all about?"he said turning towards me and putting his glasses on the coffee table along with his laptop.

I slightly shrugged. "She was interrupting our quietness and she was to close to MY mate, I guess I got a little jealous."

He had a slight smirk on his face. "But did you see I was not paying her any mind I love you and only you. I lost you once and I will never lose you again,but am I the only one that has the feeling that we know her from some where?"

"See, I knew I wasn't the only one! I Zakiya said there might be something off about her.But I still think I was kinda rude for doing that I think I should apologize to her."

He shrugged "Whatever you choose to do is your choice. But I feel that she ticked you off because she was to close to what is yours so she deserved a little yell to set her straight, I would've done the same if it was the other way around."

"I'm still gonna apologize."

*Present time*

I haven't seen her really around since then but when I do I will apologize, I am currently in the kitchen trying to get Sebastian fed he's become a real hassle lately.

I walked over to the wooden highchair he was sitting in and handed him his bowl of pudding

He looked at it then slapped it on the floor and started crying , I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Oh no none of that sir."I said popping his little hand his eyes got teary and his bottom lip started quivering as tears ran down his cheeks.

'Adrian. Your son is misbehaving .'I mind linked him.

"What's going on."he asked looking between me and Sebastian.

"He won't eat, and then just threw the food on the floor."I said running my hand through my hair.

Adrian looked at him and he started crying again. Adrian is scary when he wants to be.

"Ah, Ah none of that mess with me boy" he picked up the bowl that thankfully it all didn't spill on the floor he put it on the table infront of him

He made a pout, looked at him then back at that food and started eating it.

Oh I see how it is.

"You better listen to mama or I will come back and spank that little butt of yours, understand."Sebastian may not be able to speak that much but he understood, he nodded.

Adrian went back to whatever he was doing and I looked at Sebastian.

"What am I going to do with you?"he just giggled as he stuffed his face.

I smiled and slightly shook my head.

Kids.