Recovery PART2

[Not edited ]

song is still recovery by Justin Bieber

I know that I caused a problem

I Know that I left you livid

Pushed you far away

Learned it don't pay to lie

Costs more to see you cry

Sayin' nothing gets you nowhere fast

Imma hold it back inside

Well now that I'm back around ya

Nothing else really matters

Hope ya feel the same

recap:

I suddenly snapped my fingers and said "The office!"Then took off running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christina

I had managed to make it to his office in no time,all the lights were off with just his reading lamp shining over another letter but this time it had a rose ontop of it.

I picked up the rose in adoration and smelled it then put it on the desk and opened up the note.

Dear kitten,

I know my past hasn't been easy for you to get,I love you and for you to receive your answers go to the place where where we first met.

love,

Adrian.

I ran back downstairs to see the girls watching Tv,all there attention snapped towards me once they noticed me picking up my pumps. In my hand of coarse, i'm not running in these.

"Welp, I'm off wish me luck!"I said running out the door before they bum rush me with questions.

I was at the start of the forest when I seen the trees had little arrows on leading me to the way I was supposed to go saying little cute quotes, I read them as I followed the directions.

(S/N:I case you were wondering her shoes are back on and she's walking as she reads the arrows)

just follow them.

getting closer.

Almost there kitten.

I see this kitten is getting warmer.

whoa, your on fire but just a little further you'll be scorched!

look forward and you'll see what these led you to ....

I looked forward to see a long trail of rose petals and lights leading into a shape of a heart that said 'I'm sorry' .Then out from the shadows Adrian appeared in a tux and with a bouquet of roses matching the ones on the floor.

He walked up to me handed me the roses with a small peck on the lips he started to speak.

"I know i've made mistakes in the past, and I know I should have had told you and I am truly sorry for that. I promise there will never be any secrets in this relationship,honestly that was the only big secret I have besides that I used to sing.Don't tell anyone about that."he said with a serious face stopping my giggles.

"Anyway, I know even though we are mated and that means we'll be together forever.But I wanna make it traditional and unforgettable."he paused and knelt down on one knee pulling out a small purple box.Btw,my favorite color.

Tears weld up in my eyes and I held one hand up to my mouth in shock to what he was doing.

(sorry if I'm ruining the moment but I gave her a middle name cus I thought it would sound better )

"Christina Evelyn Rosewood,would you do the honor of becoming my wife?"

So what do you think she'll say?

does the middle name sound alright or should I change it back?

I give you a sneak peak title to the chapter that's coming up so you can get a little sample of the drama to come.

"Speeding Up The Process."

What do you think that's about? I don't know i'm just the writer...*smirks*

Oh,and I'll post the pics of her outfit and the ring for the chapters on the instagram I made for this book.

his_rejected_mate22