The Ceremony

[not edited ]

recap:

"Looks like our work here is done... "The blonde one said.

"Yea,come on let's go!"The other one continued as they dragged me out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

The twins pulled me towards the backyard door then stopped,the red one said."hold on,I forgot something."

But I stopped her right there "wait,what are you names?"I asked in confusion.

"I'm Ashley."the blonde one said pointing to herself.

"And i'm Ally." the red one said.

I nodded then said"ok,got Ashley and Ally." I said pointing to each as I said their names.

"Here, I forgot this."Ally said placing a crown made of white daisies on my head.

I walked out and everything was beautiful,there was a white rug with rose petals for me to walk down.And lights lit up the sky as they were crossed above me in different patterns. It was beautiful.

I saw Adrian there looking beyond sexy- woah,where did that come from?Who knew I had such a dirty mind?

.'I did' Aviaonna said with a smirk.I mentally laughed at her and kept walking.

I made it to the top to see Alpha John."You look beautiful, are you ready?"

I nodded and he began"raise your right hand." I did as I was told. "Do you Christina Rosewood, promise to love,cherish and stand by you pack along side your mate aslong as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Do you Adrian Darkmoon, promise to love,cherish and stand by you pack along side your mate aslong as you both shall live?"he asked Adrian.

"I do."he answered.

"Now Christina, close your eyes and try to focus.The whole pack will be connected with you in just a moment and there might be a little pressure to you, just breathe in and out."I started taking deep breaths.

In,Out,In,Ou-

"Ahhhh!"I screamed as it felt like my head was pounding.

"Just calm down and breathe"he said.While Adrian rubbed my back for support.

"I-i can't it hurts too muc-"then I fainted and everything went black.

{S/N: was gonna leave a cliff here but that would be mean right?....}

Adrian

I scooped up Christina in my arms stil on the ground then looked up at my father "Will she be alright?"I asked.

The whole crowd was standing up and some whimpered thinking they hurt their Luna.

"Yea,she'll be fine her body is just a little used up and tired."he reassured me.

"LUNNNAA"a little boy shouts running towards us.

I had recognized him,his name was Billy.He was one of the pack children I play with outside sometimes only about 2 or 3 but otherwise very smart.

"I huwt luna?" he asked with tears in his eyes.

"No little man,your Luna is just very tired. She's okay."a smile appeared on his face.

"pwomise?"he said sniffling through his tears.

"I promise." I said nodding to him.

"otay."he said walking back to his mother.

I stood up with Chrissy still in arms and looked around, the crowd still seemed worried.

"Everyone settle down, she's fine.You didn't hurt your Luna,she's just a little overworked and tired. I reassure you all she will be up and well by morning." They seemed to calm down a bit.

I walked out the room with Chrissy to take her to bed.

???

Serves that pathetic bitch right! I should be Luna not her!

She wouldn't know what to do with that power if it hit her in the face,mate or not I will be Luna.