Recovery *The Adrian Way*

[not edited ]

recap:

"Christina Evelyn Rosewood,would you do the honor of becoming my wife?"

Adrian

*earlier...*

I am so glad Debbie and the girls convinced her to give me a second chance, I hopes this works.But I remember the girls specific words to me before I begged them to help me.

*flashback*

I was on my knees begging them to help me as Christina went to check on upstairs with Sebastian while the rest were relaxing and enjoying their lunch.

"I don't know bro, I honestly think you need to be in a dog house for the way you treated her."Debbie said.

"Please you guys i'm on my knees begging, I'm trying to make it right."I started whimpering. Alot.

"OK, OK.We'll help just stop-"Ashley said.

"With the whimpering!"Ally continued as the both covered their ears.

"Really?"They nodded. I got up a engulfed them all in a big hug.But Zakiya pushed me back and they all looked at her.

They all stopped talking for a minute, I guess they were all talking threw mind link.

Zakiya

A=Ally A=Ashley

'What's wrong with you?'-A

I gave her a straight face then raised one eyebrow at her.

'Y'all don't remember all that shit she just went threw!?'

'We know we were all there but he's trying to change though..'-A

'Guys,I think Zakiya has a point. We are going to help him but let's scare him a bit'-D

Debbie had mysterious evil smirk on her face and we all looked at her confused as she looked between Adrian then back to us.

'Meaning?...'we all said at the same time.

'Meaning, We show him if he uses the thing in his pants on anyone else besides Chrissy, Let's just say little Sebastian will be the only kid he has... ready? '-D

We all caught the evil smirk she had once before and turned to Adrian.

Adrian

Why were they all looking at me like that? They all got up and walked all creepy like toward me I backed up until hit a wall.

Damn.

I'm cornered.

I started sweating."Uh-um what are you guys doing. I thought you said you'll help me?"

You wanna know why i'm so terrified,it's Debbie. If you could see the way she is looking at me you'd be scared to.

She knows I hate that creepy face she's doing, she's used to scare the shit outta me when we were kids.

"D-debbie stop.You know I hate that."

"I'll stop,once you promise to make things right with Chrissy. Meaning, No sextapes, No sluts,No Cheating,No Nothing."She said in a serious tone.

"Or we will personally make sure you won't use that thing you can't seem to keep in you pants for evil."Ally and Ashley said at the same time.

"I swear on the Moon godess herself,that's why i'm trying to make it right but you have get her to say yes."I said raising my right hand.

They said they would ask and make sure she yes. I thanked them one last time and left to get ready.

*flashback over*

First, I had to get some help. I told Warren and Brandon the situation and they agreed to help me.

"Ok,Brandon go get me a bunch of roses and go wait for me at the beginning of the forest and i'll meet you there."he nodded then left using his wolf speed.

"Now,me and you are gonna put cards and stuff all over the house and make it sort of a scavenger hunt.But ill do all the cards and stuff. You can go get the ring,it's a small silver ring in the shape of rose covered in diamonds.My mom had it made for when I got married but tell her use a purple box not red."he also nodded and left but not before he kept mumbling 'purple not red,purple not red'.

*a little later*

After I set up all the cards and made all the arrows. I put on my tux. And might I add I do look quite handsome, Sorry guys I'm taken. #don'twatchthat

{S/N: He's referring to Chrissy meaning don't watch what's his when he said #don'twatchthat }

I grabbed all the arrows that had cute little saying know them, and met up with them at the beginning of the forest, Warren handed me the rings and I put up the arrows as I told them where and how to set up the roses.

Once every thing was set up I thanked them and they said good luck and left.

I sat waiting for a while until I caught a wiff of my mates sent meaning she was almost hear.

I saw he slowly reading the arrows as she kept walking, and she looked absolutely stunning. She turned and saw the decorations and stood there in awe.

I got up dusted my self off but,I'm so nervous what if she still doesn't forgive me.Thomas started whimpering.

I'm honestly sweating bullets,I walked up to her and handed her the bouquet of roses then gave her a quick peck and started to speak.

"I know i've made mistakes in the past, and I know I should have had told you and I am truly sorry for that. I promise there will never be any secrets in this relationship,honestly that was the only big secret I have besides that I used to sing.Don't tell anyone about that."I said with a serious face stopping her adorable giggles.

"Anyway, I know even though we are mated and that means we'll be together forever.But I wanna make it traditional and unforgettable."I paused and knelt down on one knee pulling out the small purple box.

Tears weld up in her eyes and she held one hand up to my mouth in shock to what I was doing.

I paused then finally built the confidence to say.

"Christina Evelyn Rosewood,would you do the honor of becoming my wife?"

Please say yes....

Sorry it's kinda boring and long, I just wanted you guys to how this went from Adrian's Pov.

And I wanted to let the girls beat up Adrian before I had to for hurting Chrissy like that. ⇦haha author humor

I'll hopefully update tomorrow,tonight or sometime this or next week. cus

1.My lil brother got me sick

2.I kinda have a little writers block.

3.And bigs tests are coming up so...ill write when I can.

Bye my rejected mates ;*