The Sentence I Didn't Want To Hear

As I walk into hell I remember the two rules I taught myself to atleast try to stay unseen. 1.keep your head down. 2.Hold your stuff close to you.

When I put my plan into full action walking in I could already hear the occasional laughter and whispers. Aviaonna suddenly purked up and said'do you smell that? ' she sniffed the air and started wagging her tale happily.

' yeah it's probably us' I said back keeping my head down.

Until my nose got slapped with the scent of pine trees and axe.'it could be our mate,the one who is supposed to love us no matter what. Follow the sent' She barked up more excited as I began to follow the strong scent.

'What if he rejects us?I don't think we can handle anymore disappointment in our lives'I tried telling her as bumped into someone and fell on my butt.

I tried to grab the nearest thing closest me to hoist myself up until the person grabbed my hand and I instantly felt tingles erupt my whole body.

'Mate Mate ' Aviaonna screamed

I looked up to see the one and only Ryan Scott, the hottest boy in school he can get anygirl he wanted even though he has a girlfriend who's a slut.

"Mate"I whispered.A crowd had already formed, do to the fact I bumped into the Ryan Scott and he's one of the main people who bully me.

I was so happy that I found my mate.I knew because I felt the sparks and I knew he felt it to, but before I said anything he laughed. He just laughed, why is he laughing? Then what he said next made me not want to even live anymore.

"Let's just get this over with. I Ryan Scott reject,Christina Rosewood as my sorry excuse for a mate."he said with a smirk.

"But- i-i thought -"but I was soon cut off by his ugly slut girlfriend Veronica.

"what?You thought someone would want a weak ass mate like you? "she then scoffed and started laughing "You haven't even shifted yet I bet your wolf is ugly" Aviaonna growled at that.

I ran through the crowd off laughter with tears down my face and out the school and did something I never thought I would do ever I shifted and ran through the forest.

This is the first time I've ever seen my wolf, besides when I first shifted but I barley remembered what she looked like because I was young and as soon as the painful experience was over I pasted out.Then that's when I was told to never shift ever and to not let anyone she my markings.Which I still don't know why?

I stop and sit on my hind legs and admire Aviaonna's beautiful white fur, I looked at her side and seen that my markings had turned into a beautiful pattern of flowers along her fur.

'see we are not ugly ' Aviaonna said whimpering realizing now that, even our mate rejected us who would want us now?...........