Moon Godess Say What !?

[not edited ]

Beware I wrote this when I was like 12-13,and this is now under construction and editing so there might the obvious cliche that you see all the time in a werewolf book but when I first was writing this it wasn't as cliche as it is now so bare with me.
Peace. Love. And Ginger ale.

recap: He growled and pulled me into a tight hug

Then said something that shocked me "MINE"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"w-what?"he just stared. Then a girl came up to him and tapped his shoulder. She had the lady from poetic justice's hairstyle I don't really know their name's since I have no access to internet, TVs, or phone I just remember watching that movie with Leslie one time.

She has little rainbow streaks mixed in her braids and had a sports bra and basketball shorts on since she just shifted to human form.

"What Zakiya?"he said aggravated.

"Adrian calm down your scaring her,let's take her to Alpha John he'll know what to do."he shook his head and sighed then stook out his hand and I slowly but hesitantly grabbed it then instantly felt sparks.

Sparks? Wait? I can have another mate if the first one rejects me?

Since the pack house was not far we walked but everytime I glanced at him he looked down at me with a smirk the I would blush and look down.

When we arrived I received a large amount of gasps and everyone kept bowing. What is going on?

Adrian knocked on the door and a stern voice said."Come in"

Then Adrian spoke "Alpha John we found her trespassing on the border line,but she just so happens to be my mate with markings on her left arm.What do they mean?"

He raised an eyebrow then stood up "Come child let me see your arm"

I pushed my hair back and stuck out my arm, he gasped and said "This is not possible.. the only person who can have these markings is second in line to be moon godess.Who is your mother?"

"S-sara Rosewood"he looked at my arm some more then saw my scars.

"Who did this to you?" he said looking enraged.

"I did sir,I self harmed."I said letting a stray tear fall.

He wiped it away and said "why?"

"Because my pack abused me,my father mostly for looking like my mother and blaming me for the cause of her death."

I took a deep breath sighed and spoke again "Then my mate rejected me and said I lied about being his mate and married someone else and made me watch then I had to apologize for lying to him and his father"

Adrian growled and rapped his arms around my was waist and rested his head on my shoulder. Aviaonna suddenly purked up just like when we found Ryan I whispered "Mate"

"Yes,Yes im your mate"he said hugging me tighter.

"B-but how?And what's this about moon godess?"I asked confused.

Alpha John walked to the door opened it and screamed "Monica can you come hear please?"

Then came in a beautiful women with long brown hair glasses and small freckls you only really see I you came close to her.

"This is my mate and Luna Monica, Monica can you explain the moon godess to her it seems she's our son's mate and next in line for moon godess you can tell by her markings." he said as he pointed to me.

She then walked to me examined my arm and told me to sit on the small couch next to her. I sat next to her with Adrian right next to me, I could tell he is a possessive person.

I let out a small yelp as he picked me up and put me on his lap then scooted close to his mother.

"Now let me explain...... "she began.