Epilogue

[not edited ]

Christina

"Mom!Sebastian won't leave me alone so I can go on a date with Jason!" My seventeen year-old daughter Zoey said.

Before I could even interrupt I was cut off by my now eighteen year-old son Sebastian.

"No mom don't side with her,that guy is a dick!"He exclaimed, and I popped his hand with the spatula for talking like that.But I knew he only wanted the best for his little sister.

Then I heard the sound of footsteps I knew all to come down stairs.

"Why are my children stressing out their pregnant mother?" Adrian said kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around me.

"Dad,Zoey is mad because I said that she wasn't aloud to go on a date with Jason."Sebastian explained.

"And who are you to tell me what I can and can't do!? You are not the boss of me,Dad!"She exclaimed and then the two started to argue again.

"What are we going to do with them?"Adrian asked running his hand through his hair.

"You know he only wants the best for her, why did they have to get your attitude?"I asked playfully.

The bickering had stopped and we turned our attention towards the two.

"You know what, You know what? Fine, I won't go out with him..GOSH. I'll just go shopping with the twins."She said throwing her hands up in defeat.

Sebastian always seemed to perk up at the mention of the twins,it's like they're mates,maybe.

And right on que,the twins walked through still looking beautiful as ever in all their thirty-three year old glory.

"Bassy, Zozo!"The Twins exclaimed with open arm.

As both Zoey and Sebastian ran to greet them I couldn't help but burst out in laughter along with Adrian as Sebastian pushed Zoey out of the way like no one noticed.

'There going to be mates,I can feel it.'I mind-linked Adrian smiling adoringly at him and he nodded.

He stopped right in front of them and sniffed the air around him and so did Ashley and Ally.

And all at once they said "Mate." and looked at each other.

Zakiya

I was in the livingroom watching my two-year old baby girl Journey play while I was bouncing my leg up and down in anticipation and nervousness wait for Ray to arrive home.

I heard the jiggle of keys and the creek of a door as my mate entered the home.

"Baby, I'm home!"he said walking into the livingroom picking you Journey to give her a kiss and put her back down.

I nervously got up and gave him a hug and kiss, but like always he read me like a book.

"What's wrong?"he asked looking concerned.

"I have to tell you something."I breathed out.

"Ok..."he said not really understanding but listening anyway.

"I-i'm p-pregnant, again."I said looking down, not sure of what he would say.

He growled, and lifted my head and made me stare into his eyes."Why your head down?"

"Cause I-i thought-"he cut me off.

"Nah, you thought wrong.This is wonderful,I wonder it it's a boy so I can teach him to be strong like me or another baby girl."I just stared at him shocked but pleased as he rambled on picking up Journey and walking into the kitchen.

I plopped down on the couch and rubbed over my small bellybump and said.

"Well Today has been a odd but good day,I hope the rest of our lives are just as crazy."I said chuckling to myself.

I really don't to end it but I guess this is how,I still don't know if I should make a spin off with Sebastian and the twins.i'll keep you guys posted.

But check out all the other books i'm making:

-Runaway Rogue

-Heart to Heart (bwwm )

-My Teacher Found My Puppy (teacher/student,bwwm )

-His Assistant